Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Getting the best out of Demba is going to be a little strange with Cisse in the side. Ultimately we need to try to get him ghosting into the box more, as opposed to chasing lost causes. Recently we've been forced to defend from the front. His lungs and legs can't really do both.

Every striker goes through dry spells. Rooney had a quite a long spell, was it last season? We should be pleased we have another striker on hot form, and regardless of what people are speculating he is happy we are winning. He'll get 2 or 3 more this season I think.

As long as Cisse scores it doesn't matter too much, Swansea is the first bad game Ba has had even if he hasn't been scoring for a while.

It's a downward spiral from that one bad performance. Watch the body language.

Been playing absolutely shite.. A shadow of the man who terrorised the champions in January. Something isn't right with him! his first touch and passing is dire.. Not getting into good enough positions and his work rate ha been abysmal. Time for a rest for wor Demba.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ba dosnt really react to either of Cisses goals. I think he is genuinely jealous that his 'mate' is getting all the attention

I genuinely think, regardless of how well he is playing, that he is p*ssed off about playing on the left

I hope i am wrong, but if he starts being all sulky and thinking about individual glory he will go right down in my estimations.