Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest VaVaVoom

Enough's enough now, like. The lad can't run.

i agree. He's got to come off here surely, dare i say he might have picked up a pair of shola's boots

Aye.

Been turboshite for 10 games now. Proper turboshite.

Actually....shoot me down...let him go in the summer like. His attitude looks shite.

He's still a very good footballer but as far back as October he was looking absolutely shot after 65 minutes. No surprise there's nowt left in the tank now. Just doesn't have the legs to be consistently effective, frankly.

Our biggest variable going into next season. If he plays like has from the ACN on (inlcuding his games with Senegal), then he is nowhere good enough to be in our first team and is an injury prone player on high wages. I wish he would show something in the last two and a half games to make me think he'll continue to produce next season.

His performances have been sluggish and inept.

Our biggest variable going into next season. If he plays like has from the ACN on (inlcuding his games with Senegal), then he is nowhere good enough to be in our first team and is an injury prone player on high wages. I wish he would show something in the last two and a half games to make me think he'll continue to produce next season.

His performances have been sluggish and inept.

How is he injury prone? :lol:

Guest VaVaVoom

OMG FKN HELL :lol:

Put ya fkn rods away lads

Really?

He has been fuckin awful man, if he hasnt got the bottle to step up then why bother?

Dont get me wrong, his goals have been massive for us and i'd want him to stay and do well but on the evidence of the last 10 games his attitude stinks, he hasnt got the bottle.

This lad really really needs a goal.

he hasn't looked the same since he went to the african nations, may be the change of positions, the lack of goals for him is on top of that but it isn't the only problem.