Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Injury update?

You didn't know that he played against Fiorentina?

Nope.

Supporting the lads by ignoring them :thup.

Don't you know that Colocho hasn't got time to read all posts (or match reports apparently)?

was looking forward to seeing him play, shame he only come on in the 2nd half. wish we'd had him on from the start rather than playing lovenkrands on the wing

Would love to think that the idea of Loven on the wing was that Pards then said to Ashley, "You see this fucking shit I have to work with? Top 10? You're having a laugh. Come on Michael, don't make me come banging on your door..."

Or something like that.

was looking forward to seeing him play, shame he only come on in the 2nd half. wish we'd had him on from the start rather than playing lovenkrands on the wing

Would love to think that the idea of Loven on the wing was that Pards then said to Ashley, "You see this f***ing s*** I have to work with? Top 10? You're having a laugh. Come on Michael, don't make me come banging on your door..."

Or something like that.

Think it was just to give everyone some minutes.

Would love to think that the idea of Loven on the wing was that Pards then said to Ashley, "You see this fucking shit I have to work with? Top 10? You're having a laugh. Come on Michael, don't make me come banging on your door..."

Or something like that.

I imagine the setup at SJP a bit like a Kung Fu film, rooms within rooms. Leon Best knocks down the outer door to Pards' office, then he has to knock down the inner door to Llambias's domain, then the ultimate inner room is Ashley's lair.

Or something like that.

I imagine the setup at SJP a bit like a Kung Fu film, rooms within rooms. Leon Best knocks down the outer door to Pards' office, then he has to knock down the inner door to Llambias's domain, then the ultimate inner room is Ashley's lair.

That sounds more like Inception than a Kung Fu film :razz:

Injury update?

You didn't know that he played against Fiorentina?

Nope.

Supporting the lads by ignoring them :thup.

Don't you know that Colocho hasn't got time to read all posts (or match reports apparently)?

Indeed.