Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

I'm talking s*** by saying Sylvain Marveaux isn't very good?

By totally over exaggerating his lack of ability and claiming he couldn't get assists in the PL? Yes.

I said he wasn't very good. He hasn't done particularly well in a full season of Ligue 1. I said it was harder to provide assists in the Premier League than in Ligue 1. I also said him not being very good "doesn't mean he isn't as good or better than some of our other midfielders."

Wrong.

He is a mediocre player. I don't know why people are taking offence at me stating that.

Because you are wrong. Nobody said he's a world beater. But he would be a decent option right now.

You seem to have a little agenda to negate everything he can do. 1300 minutes is around 14 full games, of which he had 6 assists. Does Gouffran, Sammy, Obertan or Jonas have 6 assists in 14 full games?

Slagging marv whilst we have the likes of Jonas and Raylor starting today.

He is a mediocre player. I don't know why people are taking offence at me stating that.

Because you are wrong. Nobody said he's a world beater. But he would be a decent option right now.

You seem to have a little agenda to negate everything he can do. 1300 minutes is around 14 full games, of which he had 6 assists. Does Gouffran, Sammy, Obertan or Jonas have 6 assists in 14 full games?

From this I would conclude that he isn't very good (that doesn't mean he isn't as good or better than some of our other midfielders).

Slagging marv whilst we have the likes of Jonas and Raylor starting today.

From this I would conclude that he isn't very good (that doesn't mean he isn't as good or better than some of our other midfielders).

Look. So far you have said:

He hasn't scored in Ligue 1 = Wrong

His 4 assists in Ligue 1, means he can't repeat it in the PL. He has 6 PL assists = Wrong

You reckon he played a full season at Guingamp, and hasn't = Wrong

You also reckon his minutes ratio for Gunigamp is poor, despite them being midtable with poor goal difference and they have competed in Europe with an average squad.  Added to which somebody said some of his appearances were as a striker.

If we aren't comparing him to our own squad, why exactly did you take interest in digging up this information?

So you have went from saying he isn't very good to he is mediocre

The truth is somewhere in between actually

What's the scale though? s**** / Poor / Mediocre / OK / Good / Very Good / Excellent / World Class

No idea, you are throwing the labels around, I watch Marveaux play and I certainly don't see a mediocre player

I've said it about a million times, and while I'm a fan of Cabella, he hasn't done anything near to the actual meaningful contribution that Sylvain had when he was actually on the pitch for us in a #10 role. Just saying. Stop fucking judging players who were the antithesis of Alan Pardew's grafter fetish and realize that we've wasted numerous talented players through poor coaching, awful tactics, and emphasis on playing players out of their natural positions for the sake of a tackle or 2.

I've said it about a million times, and while I'm a fan of Cabella, he hasn't done anything near to the actual meaningful contribution that Sylvain had when he was actually on the pitch for us in a #10 role. Just saying. Stop fucking judging players who were the antithesis of Alan Pardew's grafter fetish and realize that we've wasted numerous talented players through poor coaching, awful tactics, and emphasis on playing players out of their natural positions for the sake of a tackle or 2.

:thup:

• 1 month later...

man-reading-list.jpg

-------List of Players-------

P. Cisse

C. Tiote

M. Sissoko

S. Marveux

http://www.pakistantribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/angryfacegirl2.jpg

And that includes Gouffran?