Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest firetotheworks

Good news. This is definitely not the end of it, but hopefully it's a positive step towards it.

All of this is fumbling around in dark, of course. No one has a clue what's really going on.

Good, it was very important for both the club and the player to not pull out any amateurish s*** over this.

After so much time, covering for Williamson's inadequacy, playing next to the commanding and aggressive MAPOU will surely be some sort of a boost for Colo. I'm a bit concerned about their communication on the pitch though. That's important for central defenders.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=755292

The sound of tears hitting the floor as the thread progresses.

OT

This is a sig from one of the posters on there:

Did he say that Newcastle offered him the famous number 9 and then they doubled that as well? Archie Blagger about Loic Remy

What does that even mean?

I'm going to assume Remy has the No.18 shirt at QPR.

tbh im glad this started with collo, if it hadent, i dont think we would have had mbiwa.

I don't agree. I believe we've been following Yanga-Mbiwa for some time and even enquired about him in the Summer. Although, that's just from reports. Nothing official :)

Maybe, just maybe, the club pushed it through with more urgency (because of the Colo situation), but I'm not convinced. CB was always our major issue position.

CB was an issue last season, we did nothing then. Before colo we were hunting strikers/wingers. colo situation and where getting a player IMO we never would have pushed for an offered a decent price. We would have offered less been rejected arsenal would have seen and jumped in or QPR.

tbh im glad this started with collo, if it hadent, i dont think we would have had mbiwa.

I don't agree. I believe we've been following Yanga-Mbiwa for some time and even enquired about him in the Summer. Although, that's just from reports. Nothing official :)

Maybe, just maybe, the club pushed it through with more urgency (because of the Colo situation), but I'm not convinced. CB was always our major issue position.

I agree, if the deal for Mbiwa was contingent upon Colo, we wouldn't have signed him yet. Club was always in the driving seat with Colo, Mbiwa was an independent decision IMO.