Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Little prick deserved it. They'd been deliberately trying to cause injury for the whole game. Nasty trips when the player was getting away, coming in hard from behind. Just being cunts, really. As long as there's no ban, I couldn't give a fuck. Should have slapped him, too.

This, their attempt to rile us up obviously worked but the fact that they had to do that in a friendly is pathetic.

even so.  what he did is not ok and not worthy a captain.

Bugger that, a fighting attitude is what is needed. Sure he overreacted, but I'd much rather see the captain show that the team shouldn't take bullshit from the opposition than allow it to continue unchecked.

Hopefully he is less aggressive with it in the future though.

Little prick deserved it. They'd been deliberately trying to cause injury for the whole game. Nasty trips when the player was getting away, coming in hard from behind. Just being cunts, really. As long as there's no ban, I couldn't give a fuck. Should have slapped him, too.

As a fellow bloke who's absolutely nails, I'd generally agree.

But... if it was anything other than a friendly, I'd have imagined it was a concious 'tactic' from the opposition*. Cos if you wind us up we get aggravated and lose focus. Couple that with constantly closing us down and we tend to crumble. Our total lack of discipline was over-looked a bit due to the mountain of other problems but it was a serious issue last season. Not gonna deny that the bloke was being a little shit and he was absolutely all over Colo, but you'd hope the captain would have a bit more professionalism.

*that being said, Pacos treated it like a cup final so it probably was pre-meditated.

Probably Giggs:

"The FA has announced new regulations relating to dismissals and suspensions in pre-season friendly matches.

Any player dismissed during a friendly match, will be automatically suspended from future friendly matches, and not competitive fixtures, as decided by The Football Association or relevant County Association.

Red or yellow cards do not count for the accumulation of offences, and will not affect competitive fixtures".

How the hell can you get that wound up in a friendly? What did the other lad do?

I played in a preseason friendly where one of the opposition dived to win a penalty. Wanted to stamp on his head tbh.

I think the constant little fouls the ref stop starting the game oh and the double elbow he received all helped him lose it. Wonder what was said to Debuch to make him kick off the way he did, those cunts were not looking to friendly I have to say.

Still no need for our lads to kick off the way they did, we have enough bad press right now, would have been nice to see if the ref would have sent their player off if Colo had not kicked off.

Guest bimpy474

I think the constant little fouls the ref stop starting the game oh and the double elbow he received all helped him lose it. Wonder what was said to Debuch to make him kick off the way he did, those cunts were not looking to friendly I have to say.

Still no need for our lads to kick off the way they did, we have enough bad press right now, would have been nice to see if the ref would have sent their player off if Colo had not kicked off.

When their player walked past Debuchy he gave him a little slap on the head, that's what set Debuchy off.

I missed the original article but from what I can read in the link, have they changed the whole story from he won't play in the game against Man City, to he will in the matter of an hour?

Yup, they clearly wrote an article assuming he'd be banned and then someone told them they are idiots. Shocking really.