Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest neesy111

f***ing hopeless today.

One of the worst on the pitch. Didn't win a header (don't really expect him to either but he was late in the air every single time) and also slides way to much when it's not needed like an amateur. Stay on your feet ffs.

That 2nd goal man, was nowhere near his man.

Guest neesy111

That chance they had near the end when the sub blazed over the bar, man. The way he want passed him, embarrassingly bad.

Aye, went past him like he wasn't there.

He was rubbish today, looked half arsed.  Not so much bothered about him losing out in the air as that's not his strong point, but he was standing back watching instead of defending. The two times he got beat badly was on the floor not in the air.

That chance they had near the end when the sub blazed over the bar, man. The way he want passed him, embarrassingly bad.

That was absolutely shocking. Stood still while the guy wandered past him then just stood and watched as he took a few touches before blazing over the bar.

Problem is he can still put in a performance. He's just mentally so weak, shouldn't be our captain. We need someone to fire him up, because he can still play, but as soon as he loses interest  (which happens far too often nowadays) we're doomed.

Problem is he can still put in a performance. He's just mentally so weak, shouldn't be our captain. We need someone to fire him up, because he can still play, but as soon as he loses interest  (which happens far too often nowadays) we're doomed.

Think its more to do with some kind of strikers suiting him while others don't. He can't defend against physical, mobile strikers at all

Saw him and his girlfriend in Sainsbury's earlier and was shocked at how scrawny he was, little wonder he gets bullied on the pitch.

He was also buying straw for a rabbit......a rabbit for fuck's sake, what kind of man is he the soft cunt?

With regards his girlfriend, all I can say is that his wife must have been an absolute munter, as she's nowt special.

Saw him and his girlfriend in Sainsbury's earlier and was shocked at how scrawny he was, little wonder he gets bullied on the pitch.

He was also buying straw for a rabbit......a rabbit for fuck's sake, what kind of man is he the soft cunt?

With regards his girlfriend, all I can say is that his wife must have been an absolute munter, as she's nowt special.

He's not exactly a great looking bloke himself like, footballer or not :lol:

:papiss:

He's not exactly a great looking bloke himself like, footballer or not :lol:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/boselecta/images/7/78/Melb_400x251.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131201020928

Qué?

The rabbit. :lol:

He was also buying straw for a rabbit......a rabbit for f***'s sake, what kind of man is he the soft c***?

:lol:

He was also buying straw for a rabbit......a rabbit for f***'s sake, what kind of man is he the soft c***?

The rabbit. :lol:

He also bought supermarket meat and some naff looking sainsburys own saucepans they had on special offer.

Very, very disappointing for a man of this wealth.