Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Wraith gets a lot of shit but he does have contacts in the club, you can't deny that. Most of the stuff he's told me has turned out to be true

:thup:

I remember when people on here slagged off him hearing they were putting SD.com on the East Stand. Might be a bit cringeworthy but generally his info is good.

Wonder if Wraith has stopped bitching and moaning that his overpaid, plodding midfield bezzies got turfed out of NUFC. He still doing that talk-in where they can all reminisce about the good old days of winning the CCC?

Turd.

Aye cos everyone was delighted when they were flogged, and people who know the lads well will be overjoyed that they're no longer involved.

I know he merits a lot of shite but some people pick weird ways to have a pop at him like

I certainly didn't give much of a fuck when Nolan was sent packing. He wouldn't shut his moaning about it, organising a fucking talk in with players who had left the club. Not to mention writing off half the new signings in pre-season. Anybody who thinks they can be the mouthpiece of an entire fanbase can fuck off.

I certainly didn't give much of a f*** when Nolan was sent packing. He wouldn't shut his moaning about it, organising a f***ing talk in with players who had left the club. Not to mention writing off half the new signings in pre-season. Anybody who thinks they can be the mouthpiece of an entire fanbase can f*** off.

To be fair to Steve Wraith, whenever he is interviewed, he always makes a point of saying that they are his views only and he is not speaking on behalf of all the fans.

I don't mind him and he's actually canny when you get to know him. He's full of his own self importance and whores himself around to get his face on the tele but that's his choice.

This is definitely one of the things I don't like about him.

Tearful Fabricio Coloccini sorry for NUFC fans

by Lee Ryder, Evening ChronicleOct 27 2011

FABRICIO COLOCCINI could only hand Newcastle United’s fans a tearful “thank you” after showing their phenomenal support at Ewood Park – only to experience the cruellest of blows in the final minute of stoppage time.

The United faithful, which consisted of around 4,000 Geordie fans, outsung the Blackburn support and despite the late agony of losing in the dying stages, still applauded Toon players off the field after the 4-3 loss.

Coloccini told the Chronicle: “Everyone knows our supporters – they’re always with us. That’s good, and we have to say thank you for coming and supporting us. We hope to take three points for them at Stoke.

“It’s still positive. We have to look forward.”

Summing up the mood in the dressing room, Coloccini said: “We’re not happy. We didn’t play well in the first half – we didn’t do what we knew we had to do on the pitch.

“I think we gave them that 45 minutes.

“We showed our character. “

Now, Coloccini wants to see more of the same in order to keep the unbeaten league run in tact for as long as possible.

The ex-Deportivo la Coruna man said: “If we show that character every game, we’ll be OK.”

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/10/27/tearful-fabricio-coloccini-sorry-for-nufc-fans-72703-29670103/#ixzz1byztllxl

The United faithful, which consisted of around 4,000 Geordie fans, outsung the Blackburn support and despite the late agony of losing in the dying stages, still applauded Toon players off the field after the 4-3 loss.

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad11/desireecoronel/GIFS/tumblr_l55ef0bYdo1qahfn5.gif

Amazing how on some medias he can't get away from his reputation from the first season. In Finnish sports magazine he's referred as prone to errors but skillful, and a story praising Tiote says that Tiote protects the weak CB's in Newcastle.

I know it has zero relevance to anything but still makes me furious everytime.

Amazing how on some medias he can't get away from his reputation from the first season. In Finnish sports magazine he's referred as prone to errors but skillful, and a story praising Tiote says that Tiote protects the weak CB's in Newcastle.

Its a lot closer to him than Finland. A lot of people outside Newcastle still don't rate him, but they are just plebs , who don't understand anything about football.

Case Study 1 : RTG, quotes like 'Colo the clown' 'wouldn't get ahead of Bramble' , the latter being true , in the case of a spit roast.

I know what point your making... But on the flip side that was Colo's worst showing for a while and Tiote was badly missed last night...

I know what point your making... But on the flip side that was Colo's worst showing for a while and Tiote was badly missed last night...

It's a weekly magazine and the things were written in general, not in any match report. The thing that really pisses me off is that these Man U/Pool/Arsenal fans are called journalists and write about things they have no knowledge of ie. other clubs.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Can't believe he missed that chance. Two last minute of extra time Coloccini goals in one cup run would have been immense.