Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Why the f*** did I have to support these f*** tards!I f***ing loved Colo :(

The dreaded shirt curse has struck me again.

Got Shearer on the back of my championship shirt, he never returned as manager

Got Jose Enrique on my shirt first season up, he left

Got Nolan on my shirt second season up, he left

I chose Coloccini this year because he is captain and just signed a 5 year deal. NOW HES LEAVING.

Happened to me before, never had names printed before until Woodgate. He was sold within 5mths. Then Jenas, Bellars. Then I stopped getting names cuz I hated our squad (geremi duff owen butt smith viduka babayaro etc etc). They stayed all the way till our relegation.

Then 10/11 I had Enrique and Carroll, both had left for Liverpool by the next summer. Last season seemed to have broken the curse though, I got Colo and Ben Arfa. This season I had Cabaye and Tiote, although I may have jinxed them a little. Not a great record definitely.

Why the f*** did I have to support these f*** tards!I f***ing loved Colo :(

The dreaded shirt curse has struck me again.

Got Shearer on the back of my championship shirt, he never returned as manager

Got Jose Enrique on my shirt first season up, he left

Got Nolan on my shirt second season up, he left

I chose Coloccini this year because he is captain and just signed a 5 year deal. NOW HES LEAVING.

Happened to me before, never had names printed before until Woodgate. He was sold within 5mths. Then Jenas, Bellars. Then I stopped getting names cuz I hated our squad (geremi duff owen butt smith viduka babayaro etc etc). They stayed all the way till our relegation.

Then 10/11 I had Enrique and Carroll, both had left for Liverpool by the next summer. Last season seemed to have broken the curse though, I got Colo and Ben Arfa. This season I had Cabaye and Tiote, although I may have jinxed them a little. Not a great record definitely.

PLEASE get 23 Ameobi on the next one!

Any baseless speculation about Pardew trying to have a shot on Mrs Colo yet?

Well I hope this is just the paper adding all the Argentinian shit together and it not being true. But maybe there is a big big issue within the club with the spanish/french as was said a while ago. It sure seems like it if this is true, I do not think Colo would sign a 5 year contract then want to fuck off for no apparent reason after a year. Something is very wrong if this is true.