Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

He'll be 32 for the World Cup in Brazil and I can't see him tailing off any time soon. He should be there.

(by then he'll probably be recognised after a Europa League win as Newcastle captain)

Hopefully, he's well down the pecking order like but a bit of a show in the Europa (if we draw teams with other Argies in) will do his chances no harm at all.

Doesn't help if Sabella needs to pad the squad out he just picks whoever he's managed before or is playing for Estudiantes currently. Ridiculous, they're not even that good anymore.

Guest pintofscottsellers

My father doesn’t speak really good English, but he understood that and he said, ‘Colo, you have to stay. The people love you, the city is nice, the club want you.’“Sometimes it is not about the money you are paid, it is about the love of the people.” Fuck off Citehhh

Guest Roger Kint

8 million? Fuck off City.

Yeah because City have anything to do with that shit article :lol:

Guest Eriksen

We put an £8m release fee in his new contract with him getting 50% of the transfer.

Haha! :lol:

And they don't need him. What they need is a better midfielder than Barry, and a better RM than Milner

Their aim is CL and for that they will need a better CB than Lescott and Milner warms the bench anyway.

In any case iam sure its just media bs.

They conceded only 29 goals so I don't see the defense as their  problem. Lescott is a cunt, but he's good enough. From the games I've seen their problem lies in the midfield. If Silva has a bad game, City struggles. 

Guest Tyson

Lee Ryder@ lee_ryder

Re- Rumour that Mancini is attempting to link up with fellow countryman & #nufc captain Coloccini. Sleep easy #nufc fans. No buyout clause included in latest contract. That's my insiders' view & determination.

Guest LJA0210

Lee Ryder@ lee_ryder

Re- Rumour that Mancini is attempting to link up with fellow countryman & #nufc captain Coloccini. Sleep easy #nufc fans. No buyout clause included in latest contract. That's my insiders' view & determination.

colo isnt italian???