Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Great news, although he was the only candidate IMO.  Tiote would be up there if he could manage to stay on the pitch.  Taylor is not mature enough yet (or even likely to play).

First job Colo, sort Enrique's head out and get him signed up.

Great news, although he was the only candidate IMO.  Tiote would be up there if he could manage to stay on the pitch.  Taylor is not mature enough yet (or even likely to play).

First job Colo, sort Enrique's head out and get him signed up.

We should make him life president if he manages that, never mind captain.

I think it sends out a great message to all current and future foreign recruits as much as anything. It's no longer an old boys club at Newcastle and if you show the right attitude and commitment to the cause you can become a Newcastle icon that everyone is proud of, from the suits to the ordinary fans on the streets.

Colo set for Magpies exit

Sunday Mirror- Fabricio Coloccini is heading for the exit at Newcastle with a £3million move to Real Zaragoza.

News of the World- Argentine defender Fabricio Coloccini is being lined up for a move to Serie A with Palermo.

The the best news i heard in a while if it is True !  :celb:

Wonder who's phone they were hacking when they decided to print that pile of shyte ?

Guest firetotheworks

The only decision tbh. I doubt he'll be the captain Nolan was, but obviously he's 1,000 times the player.