Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

@JumboGeordie67

Compassion comes into play when choosing not to pursue an exclusive, for a greater good u know. I knew about Colo's transfer request & held off, for 8 days! #journowithaheart!

Reply Retweet Favorite

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

@JumboGeordie67

Compassion comes into play when choosing not to pursue an exclusive, for a greater good u know. I knew about Colo's transfer request & held off, for 8 days! #journowithaheart!

Reply Retweet Favorite

Fucking hell mate, do you not get bored of impersonating that daft twat?

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

@JumboGeordie67

Reply Retweet Favorite

What a complete fucking dickwad. This is no transfer request anyway!

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

@JumboGeordie67

Reply Retweet Favorite

What a complete f***ing dickwad. This is no transfer request anyway!

Tyson continues to win!

It's so easy like. :lol:

e.g.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

The January transfer window tastes fkn lush.

Reply Retweet Favorite

I've just done some sort of weird shriek at that, I'm pleased noone else is here. :lol:

e.g.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Reply Retweet Favorite

I've just done some sort of weird shriek at that, I'm pleased noone else is here. :lol:

Almost as bad as clapping at the television  :shifty:

e.g.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Reply Retweet Favorite

Is it fuck, you loser. :lol:

e.g.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Reply Retweet Favorite

Is it fuck, you loser. :lol:

:lol:

:okay:

I'd rather give him the rest of the season off with a view to him coming back than lose him completely like, that would involve buying another player though.

If we were to loan Lescott, for example, until May, I wouldn't be too against that. Still need another centre-back on top of that though.

Lescott makes perfect sense to try and get on a loan, we really need to try and make that happen.

No way will we stump up anything significant for his wages. He's on almost 100k-a-week...

I'd rather give him the rest of the season off with a view to him coming back than lose him completely like, that would involve buying another player though.

If we were to loan Lescott, for example, until May, I wouldn't be too against that. Still need another centre-back on top of that though.

Lescott makes perfect sense to try and get on a loan, we really need to try and make that happen.

No way will we stump up anything significant for his wages. He's on almost 100k-a-week...

That's Man City's look-out, there is no club in the world that will pay him 100k a week. City can either pay him to sit on the bench or offset his wages with a loan club, hoping a permanent deal can be constructed in due course. Of course this relies on the player accepting a probable (and possibly quite hefty) pay cut.

The player may not want to do that, once again that's city's stupid fault for paying daft money to fairly average players.