Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Cattermole was lucky to stay on for the tackle on Jonas as well imo, and he certainly should have been booked before that anyway for cleaning out Barton.

There's fewer more detestable characters in all of football than that little shit. He plays for the right club.

Cattermole was lucky to stay on for the tackle on Jonas as well imo, and he certainly should have been booked before that anyway for cleaning out Barton.

There's fewer more detestable characters in all of football than that little shit. He plays for the right club.

Agree - should have pictures of him and Bardsley in the dictionary under the word 'cunt'.

There's fewer more detestable characters in all of football than that little s***. He plays for the right club.

Horrible,talentless excuse for a footballer.

There's fewer more detestable characters in all of football than that little s***. He plays for the right club.

Aye, Cattermole too!

I think a yellow was the right call there, but I think he was lucky not to have already been book, can't remember who the challenge was on but early on he made another bad foul that didn't get a booking.

His foot was shin high with his studs up. If it was anyone other than Robocop Colo the leg would have been snapped in half. Those tackles should see a red card if they hit the player regardless of whether they are going for the ball.

What a player, he just gets better and better.  If we have a more important player at the club I've missed him, he's absolutely class.  I love watching a good defender as much as I love watching a good midfielder or forward and Coloccini ticks all of the boxes for me, class, class, class.

Not one of his best games today for me. Gave some sloppy passes and almost set up signission (sp) with a perfect assist. That un-marked header too.

Signission. :D :D :D

That's probably the worst spelling error the world has ever witnessed.  :colo: