Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

So basically according to that the only reason is that Colo wants to be at the same club as his dad. No thanks.

"SSN: Newcastle Hire Colo's dad. Guess who wins again."

:lol: Perhaps Ashley should just buy San Lorenzo and shut their asses down. :snod:

BOO FUCKING HOO  :p :p :p

No ill wife, no baby, no personal problems apart from massive regrets on signing a new deal and he wants a free transfer home.

He's an asset worth a value, it's why he gets paid so much and if he wants to go back home he/a club/sponsors need to pay up.

Starting to get f***ing sick of his poor me attitude the f***ing state where in, which a daft sending off, injuries on NT duty plus average performances haven't helped.

Yeah, fed up too. The whole wife lies, expecting the club to just accept a loss of MILLIONS without batting an eyelid.

His father seems in it, supplying the bullshit too

If his motives for leaving are sinister and he's practically jumping ship - I'll be fucking gutted. I absolutely love the player, would be a crying shame....lose a ton of respect for him as well.

If his motives for leaving are sinister and he's practically jumping ship - I'll be f***ing gutted. I absolutely love the player, would be a crying shame....lose a ton of respect for him as well.

You mean you haven't already? If I was him I'd tell his father to cut out the shit and keep this personal between himself and the club. Only when things are sorted should they talk about it to the press willy nilly like he is.

Gone down a lot in my book and his father is a straight up cunt.

So basically according to that the only reason is that Colo wants to be at the same club as his dad. No thanks.

:lol: Perhaps Ashley should just buy San Lorenzo and shut their asses down. :snod:

"SSN: Mike Ashley buys San Lorenzo. Now to be known as Deportes Directo. Wins again."

If his motives for leaving are sinister and he's practically jumping ship - I'll be fucking gutted. I absolutely love the player, would be a crying shame....lose a ton of respect for him as well.

I don't blame the guy. I can't. He stayed the first time, I can't expect him to stay again.

"SSN: Mike Ashley buys San Lorenzo. Now to be known as Deportes Directo. Wins again."

Mike man  :yao:

Bravo Sir  :clap:

Mike, wrong, absolutely wrong. No one would blame him to jump if we relegated, but he, as a captain, deserve to be burnt to death for jumping ship during our relegation fight.

I will lose all my respect on him if there is no wife illness etc. He is a captain, fucking hell.

Mike, wrong, absolutely wrong. No one would blame him to jump if we relegated, but he, as a captain, deserve to be burnt to death for jumping ship during our relegation fight.

I will lose all my respect on him if there is no wife illness etc. He is a captain, fucking hell.

I just can't do it. He's made it clear well before the end of the window he doesn't want to be a part of this again. So it's the responsibility of the club to bring in a suitable replacement.

Honestly, whenever he made it clear that he wanted out (assuming we go down) he would catch shit for it.

Captain or not, his heart isn't in the fight and he wants out. I respect him for being semi honest about it. I don't care if he stays in San Lorenzo for four months and then comes back to Europe. He didn't betray us.

Any player coming into the club this month know what they're in for over the next five months and what's expected of them, so we have an opportunity to move forward with players that are up for the fight, rather then hoping for occasional moments of pure class from a man that just doesn't seem to want to go through it again.

I'm still clinging to the fact he will stay until summer, we will be safe from relegation and he ends his career with us.

I'll be upset with the man who's supposedly our captain who doesn't want to fight, even if it means he helps lead us I safety and then bows out. Thank you and goodbye.

But leaving now when we are in this state? Not what a true pro does to his club that pays him handsomely and gives him the armband.

If he's upset with those running and managing the club, fine - but don't jump ship on us yet.

:mike:

:lol: that smiley, you sly dog

I'm still clinging to the fact he will stay until summer, we will be safe from relegation and he ends his career with us.

I'll be upset with the man who's supposedly our captain who doesn't want to fight, even if it means he helps lead us I safety and then bows out. Thank you and goodbye.

But leaving now when we are in this state? Not what a true pro does to his club that pays him handsomely and gives him the armband.

If he's upset with those running and managing the club, fine - but don't jump ship on us yet.

:lol: I think I'm more cynical than you. He gets paid to do a job, and he does it. He's done all he's required to do. It would be something completely different if he was holding out or something. He shows up week in and week out and gets it done. That's the extent of his obligation. If he wants to go, that's fine. Work out the best arrangement for both parties and move on.

If the captain of a club was obligated to eat whatever old shit the club served up and tell us how the peanuts taste, no one would wear the fucking thing.

Except he's got a contractual obligation.

Yeah, no doubt. He's honoring his contract by coming to the games and training. So we can leave it here, and wonder if we're getting 100 percent from a guy that wants to leave when we can't afford to wonder that, or we can thank him for the years and get the best deal and move on. No need to hate, no feeling betrayed. Just a stoic acceptance that our passion is a business.