Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Fuck him. He's been on the slide for a few years now and isn't going to get any better. We've shipped 190 league goals over the last 3 seasons and I'd wager he's been on the park for the vast majority of them, obviously he's not been at fault for them all, that's ridiculous but he's been at the heart of a very disorganised and porous back 4. As long as he's replaced then I won't lose a single second'd sleep over him, he was excellent 4 seasons ago but he's now a liability.

f*** him. He's been on the slide for a few years now and isn't going to get any better. We've shipped 190 league goals over the last 3 seasons and I'd wager he's been on the park for the vast majority of them, obviously he's not been at fault for them all, that's ridiculous but he's been at the heart of a very disorganised and porous back 4. As long as he's replaced then I won't lose a single second'd sleep over him, he was excellent 4 seasons ago but he's now a liability.

Nicely summed up

f*** him. He's been on the slide for a few years now and isn't going to get any better. We've shipped 190 league goals over the last 3 seasons and I'd wager he's been on the park for the vast majority of them, obviously he's not been at fault for them all, that's ridiculous but he's been at the heart of a very disorganised and porous back 4. As long as he's replaced then I won't lose a single second'd sleep over him, he was excellent 4 seasons ago but he's now a liability.

:thup: