Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest firetotheworks

Just lol'd at seeing Colour injured from the club's tour.

90% of people on here still happy we didn't sign a centre back in Jan?

Think you've missed the decimal place at the start of that number.

Unpopular opinion time but since Sunderland, he's been our best defender for me. Granted thats not saying much as we've been attrocious defensively but he's still done better then others on a individual basis.

I don't think he should be captain and I most certainly hope that if we do stay up, we sign a top class CB to play alongside Mbemba but if I had a choice out of Collo, Lascelles and Taylor to start every game out of the 3 then it would be Collocinni for me.

The thought of Taylor and Lascelles being our CB pairing for Stoke away & possibly longer doesn't fill me with any confidence at all.

He's been poor in some games, I'm not keen on him being the captan but with Mbemba still injured the thought of Saylor and Lascelles at the back doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence.

Me neither.  But looking at our defensive record this season, it can't really get much worse. 

It's shite from a fans Point of View but almost literary poetry in its Ozymandias style narrative - heralding themselves pragmatic progressive by employing 'the right man carefully vetted', praising each other for making these English signings as a supposed paradigm shift and it all crumbling when its revealed to be more token bullshit that never addresses the real issues.

We're left with a two bit patsy coach and have glaring weaknesses after a few injuries - all of this predicted by any fan with at least 2 brain cells and one working eye with no degree of hindsight. It would be a laugh if it wasn't you're own club. Well it is laughable, we're a running joke.

Guest Roger Kint

Since when was TCD 90% of this forum? :lol:

Eh? Would've happily seen him replaced last summer.

Eh? When was summer mentioned

When were 90% of people happy we didn't sign a centre back? :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,97593.0.html

Obviously meant it a little tongue in cheek, but point is a centre back was a major issue since last summer, still is now and we missed a chance to do something about it in Jan. 88.1% were happy at how January went.

OK doesn't equal happy.

When were 90% of people happy we didn't sign a centre back? :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,97593.0.html

Obviously meant it a little tongue in cheek, but point is a centre back was a major issue since last summer, still is now and we missed a chance to do something about it in Jan. 88.1% were happy at how January went.

OK doesn't equal happy.

You're either happy with it or not. Being OK with it is being happy with it.