NUFC 0 - 0 Fiorentina - 6/8/11 - game abandoned on 64mins due to heavy rain

Skirge

Well spent money going straight in to the fatash's pocket.

I know, what a w*****. He'll be laughing all the way to the bank! Evil genuis that he is.

He's got a weather machine don't you know, it cost £35m :lol:

Its all starting to fiy into place.

Guest sicko2ndbest

No injuries

Sounds like we played ok

Decent run out

All you doom and gloomers starting to grate on me now like joey bartons tweets #changetherecord

Sorry but those who went needed their heads examined anyway, little sympathy. Pretty sure they won't be eligible for a refund either.

Need their heads examined for wanting to go watch a game at St James' for the first time in months? Haddaway man, I wouldn't have paid it but it's hardly a crime to have gone.

First time I can recall a game called off mid-game at SJP.

Been a long time. I remember a couple from the early 90's. First was v Oxford that was called off at HT due to rain and an FA Cup tie v Bournemouth due to fog (I went to both)

downpours were hideous in those days with all the uncovered terraces. can remember the seats singing 'your getting wet , your getting wet, we're not' :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Sorry but those who went needed their heads examined anyway, little sympathy. Pretty sure they won't be eligible for a refund either.

Utter wanker..

Deary me.

Utter wanker..

Deary me.

You've got no sympathy for people who've had their day out ruined because you think they shouldn't have gone anyway, deary me is right :lol:

Guest BooBoo

They shouldnt have gone after the plates of shite the club have served up this summer. As fans who have shelled out on season tickets we have been fed lie after lie. No investment, profit on summer deals, Carroll money untouched- it's an absolute disgrace man! After all that, for people to then blithely roll up and cough another £20 into the clubs coffers? Ludicrous, the ground should have been empty. I'll sympathise with families who went to take the kids but in general, people should have known better.

Well if i wasn't marking work all day I would have actually went for something to do, and see how we did against decent opposition. Pleased I didn't now like, but I cant see how people are being slated for goin to a friendly?   :idiot2:

Edit - Aye, the Ashley thing. That's another story for another day

They shouldnt have gone after the plates of shite the club have served up this summer. As fans who have shelled out on season tickets we have been fed lie after lie. No investment, profit on summer deals, Carroll money untouched- it's an absolute disgrace man! After all that, for people to then blithely roll up and cough another £20 into the clubs coffers? Ludicrous, the ground should have been empty. I'll sympathise with families who went to take the kids but in general, people should have known better.

12,000 people turning up today is evidence, if ever it were needed, that NUFC as a fanbase will never be able to stand up collectively, say 'no more' and boycott games to get rid of this lot.

Too many people simply don't have the willpower to avoid going to the game, and I include myself in that.

12,000 people turning up today is evidence, if ever it were needed, that NUFC as a fanbase will never be able to stand up collectively, say 'no more' and boycott games to get rid of this lot.

Too many people simply don't have the willpower to avoid going to the game, and I include myself in that.

and thank god for that. You might think it's worth us plummeting down the table on the off chance Ashley would sell up but I think I''ll take things as they are if that's your alternative.

12,000 isn't a very good attendance, I would think quite a few have stayed away because of our shambolic summer.

They shouldnt have gone after the plates of s**** the club have served up this summer. As fans who have shelled out on season tickets we have been fed lie after lie. No investment, profit on summer deals, Carroll money untouched- it's an absolute disgrace man! After all that, for people to then blithely roll up and cough another £20 into the clubs coffers? Ludicrous, the ground should have been empty. I'll sympathise with families who went to take the kids but in general, people should have known better.

and thank god for that. You might think it's worth us plummeting down the table on the off chance Ashley would sell up but I think I''ll take things as they are if that's your alternative.

How did you get any of that from what he said?