Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Evra is heavily critized by Man U fans of late in general though.

Eh? ??? he was being praised by them for leading by example when they won 6 out of 7 games 1-0 a few weeks ago. Has stepped up to the plate as captain, apparently.

loads of mancs on redcafe think he's on a pretty steep decline and a shadow of what he was. from an outside perspective i think he's looked pretty good, especially going forward, in recent matches. However most Man Utd fans on these forums are from places like Kenya and Korea and don't know what they're talking about. Nee offence oldtype.

He was shocking v QPR a few weeks back defensively.  All over the place.

He has started coming back into a bit of form now recently, but for the last year or so he's been on a pretty steep decline as you said. Some games he has been shockingly bad and been caught out defensively. He only kept his place as there was no-one else fit to play in left back.

Like I said though, his form is returning.

Evra is heavily critized by Man U fans of late in general though.

Eh? ??? he was being praised by them for leading by example when they won 6 out of 7 games 1-0 a few weeks ago. Has stepped up to the plate as captain, apparently.

loads of mancs on redcafe think he's on a pretty steep decline and a shadow of what he was. from an outside perspective i think he's looked pretty good, especially going forward, in recent matches. However most Man Utd fans on these forums are from places like Kenya and Korea and don't know what they're talking about. Nee offence oldtype.

Don't take offense from any of that other than the fact that you've grouped Korea with Kenya for some reason :lol:

Korean Man United "fans" are a horrible race of inbred cretins. I should know better than most.

I wonder if he'll take a shot at goal tonight...just for a change? Or more likely stand back admiring as Nani cracks in a few spanking efforts? Are wingers allowed to score goals as it seems a bit unfair if the opposition's wide men ignore this golden rule?

He'll play in the FA Cup game and then retain his place for the QPR match. It's so blatant.

Not a bad guess. :lol:

It's funny how fans often theorise (sometimes unrealistically) how much better they would be without a certain player in the team, and though Pardew didn't drop him to the bench by choice, just how much better were we! No easy access to our right flank and pressing high up the pitch on our right side. :fwap:

Guest neesy111

Think he's a lost cause now.  Keep thinking their is a player in him but don't think so now.  Headless chicken.

Think he's a lost cause now.  Keep thinking their is a player in him but don't think so now.  Headless chicken.

Pretty much my thinking. I can't be arsed for us to be the ones to be persistent for the amount of time needed to maybe get something out of him. Been over half a season now.

Judging from the radio he reached new levels of shitness today. Even by his standards.

No coincidence how much more productive we've been in the last two games with him off the pitch.

Thing is, unfair on him as it may be on a personal level, he's far, far more suited to being an impact player anyway. He's fast and does have a couple of tricks. Would be ideal against tiring legs, particularly against lesser skilled opponents. But if he does well then can you put him back on the bench next match?