Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Never have i seen a more frustrating player in my life.

Agreed, clearly has technical ability, absolutely fast as fuck but despite clearly having a humungous brain none of it seems to work.

That being said if the lad had any thought process in his gargantuan head he would have never left Man U in the first place.

Never have i seen a more frustrating player in my life.

Agreed, clearly has technical ability, absolutely fast as f*** but despite clearly having a humungous brain none of it seems to work.

That being said if the lad had any thought process in his gargantuan head he would have never left Man U in the first place.

Fergie's autobiography -

He was greased lightning. But in the final third of the field, his feet were sometimes all over the place. His task was to coordinate his speed with his brain and deliver the hurt in the final third of the pitch.

Nothing has changed. :lol:

Send him to France and get what we can. We have not made many recruitment mistakes in recent years but he has been a total waste of a squad number.

:thup:

Loan to France, some decent performances and we some money coming back or one of those mythical swap deals.

Newcastle forward Obertan storms out of St James' Park

The former Manchester United winger reportedly 'flounced off in a huff'

Well come on, which was it? 'Stormed' or 'Flounced'? Make your mind up you racist f*cks....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2530710/Newcastle-United-forward-Gabriel-Obertan-storms-St-James-Park-told-wont-involved-against-Arsenal.html?ico=sport^headlines

It's a lose-lose situation for everyone really, we just need him out ASAP. He rightly wants to play as much as possible, sadly he's clearly not good enough for the PL. He's still young enough to have a decent career if he makes a move to the right level.

:thup: back to France might be a good move for the lad, clean break and a fresh start and all that.

Glad to see you're nearly back to your former self btw.  :)