Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Also, if Pardew is talking about Ben Arfa "not grasping the Premiership". This turd has had 20 games to show that he's done just that, providing evidence that he's incapable of doing just that. Driving me mad that he can't just give Hatem a chance.

Exactly. He's had more games than HBA and is no more consistent. Truth be told HBA at his worst probably isn't that far off Obertan at his best.

Pardew can honestly f*** off playing this guy ahead of Ben Arfa, i like Pardew but things like this make me doubt him.

Need Pardew to do another  phone-in so he can give us some information on this because it's becoming a real nagging moan from alot of people every game. I just don't understand it.

I hate my mam sometimes! Rightly slammed Obertan whilst talking to her about the match and she was like "awww, leave him alone". F*cking bitch. Other than that she's brilliant.

get yourself into the politics thread, we want a word with you!!!!

When he scored against Blackburn, my missus stood there with a face like thunder while I jumped up and down in the pub because "you're happy now, but wait until he's back in the team and Ben Arfa's on the bench and then tell me you're happy he's just scored"

I told her she was being ridiculous. :undecided:

Absymal performance from him today.  The most disappointing bit for me is that after he'd been dropped earlier he was back in the side you'd have thought he'd have went out today and looked to put on a performance to show the manager that he shouldn't have dropped him but he offered nothing,  he just didn't seem interested for large parts of the first half.

Guest hatem garrincha

Je ne comprendez pas ton signification? Une version merde et francaise de Wayne Routledge?

:lol: Tout à fait,  mais Pardew aime ça.

Guest neesy111

His marking for the 1st goal is just what I would expect from a clown, mind you his performances this season remind me of a clown trying to play football mind.