NUFC v Arsenal - 13/8/11 - 5.30pm - Live on ESPN - MATCH ON

Fatwax

got a ticket for this one now, absolutely delighted

Mine arrived las friday.

My membership card hasn't arrive yet, though.

Not sure that we get membership cards as well as ST's. Should get a membership pack but not another card. Could be wrong though.

Hm, last season we got a membership card.

Just had a look, looks like there are hardly any tickets left. Lots of singles. Not as easy to check on the website as it used to be like, but i reckon it could be a decent crowd.

Still plenty left in the Gallowgate Upper. We got 6 together no problem at all this morning.

neilsika Neil Sika

My guest analyst and "real" legend @rungeordierun putting a bow on his remarkable run today. Well done sir, enjoy the win over Arsenal Sat.

:smitten:

Just had a look, looks like there are hardly any tickets left. Lots of singles. Not as easy to check on the website as it used to be like, but i reckon it could be a decent crowd.

Still plenty left in the Gallowgate Upper. We got 6 together no problem at all this morning.

The online ticket thingy suggests otherwise mind. Even in the corporate bits of the Milburn stand there are only single tickets dotted about available.

The online ticket thingy suggests otherwise mind. Even in the corporate bits of the Milburn stand there are only single tickets dotted about available.

upper gallowgate seems to have loads on .co.uk.....especially the block closest to the SE corner

upper gallowgate seems to have loads on .co.uk.....especially the block closest to the SE corner

I didn't click every section, the centre gallowgate upper seemed nearly sold out. Was much easier to gauge last season, the new software is poor.

neilsika Neil Sika

My guest analyst and "real" legend @rungeordierun putting a bow on his remarkable run today. Well done sir, enjoy the win over Arsenal Sat.

:smitten:

He said 'putting a bow on it' again. Legend.

VUCKIC. PUTTING A BOW ON IT IN STOPPAGE TIME!

got a ticket for this one now, absolutely delighted

Mine arrived las friday.

My membership card hasn't arrive yet, though.

Not sure that we get membership cards as well as ST's. Should get a membership pack but not another card. Could be wrong though.

incidentally i just lucked my way into using a mates ST, i cant afford one this season :no:

Krul

Simpson Taylor Colo Enrique

Marveux Tiote Cabaye Jonas

Ba Best

Bench: Forster, Williamson, Taylor, Obertan, Barton/Vuckic, Ameobi, Lövenkrands

Unfortunately, I think Shola will get the nod ahead of Best :undecided: