NUFC v Arsenal - 13/8/11 - 5.30pm - Live on ESPN - MATCH ON

Fatwax

Hmmm.... cancellation due to riots would fit nicely with our preseason from hell though. Fiorentina - Abandoned due to extreme weather, Arsenal - Cancelled due to rioting, makems away - cancelled/abandoned due to ... ?

Wouldn't mind a postponement. Allows more time for the new guys to train with the squad and more time for us to players in. Also means that Ben arfa will be fit in the replay.

I would agree, but I think it's a perfect time to play Arsenal.

Hmmm.... cancellation due to riots would fit nicely with our preseason from hell though. Fiorentina - Abandoned due to extreme weather, Arsenal - Cancelled due to rioting, makems away - cancelled/abandoned due to ... ?

Lack of Hatem :snod:

Wouldn't mind a postponement. Allows more time for the new guys to train with the squad and more time for us to players in. Also means that Ben arfa will be fit in the replay.

No sentiments for those people who have their train/flight and even a hotel booked?

#

No thanks, I love my football, thanks.

Joint Premier/Football League statement: "with info currently available ... no reason to think any matches outside London will be affected"

Wonder how many more threads I can paste this in.

Joint Premier/Football League statement: "with info currently available ... no reason to think any matches outside London will be affected"

Wonder how many more threads I can paste this in.

Try the 'What are you eating' thread?

Why would our game be called off btw? Is there trouble in Newcastle? ???

Lass at works mother texted her at 5PM and told ger to be careful going home cos it was kicking off up the west end.

Northumbria Police twitter reckons there's sod all happening up here.

Lass at works mother texted her at 5PM and told ger to be careful going home cos it was kicking off up the west end.

Aye i know. She lives Benwell though so she'd be better placed than someone on a pc in Ponteland.

Aye i know. She lives Benwell though so she'd be better placed than someone on a pc in Ponteland.

Well I'm off down the west end in an hour so if I don't come back, it was all true.

Well I'm off down the west end in an hour so if I come back with a new flat screen telly and some Air Jordans, it was all true.

FYP.

Guest stumonkseatonmagpies

I usually drive up from Nottingham for home games, but decided to treat the missus to a night out in Whitley Bay and a stay in a posh Hotel. It won't be the same if there's no match.

POSH HOTEL IN WHITLEY BAY

your having a laugh!!

There are only three London games this weekend.

I thought policing needs etc will mean there won't be enough coverage for the other games?

It's only tuesday though, will have all blown over by saturday.

Hopefully.....