NUFC v Arsenal - 13/8/11 - 5.30pm - Live on ESPN - MATCH ON

Fatwax

no way this will be called off, Premier League will want as many games as possible to go ahead and there's NOTHING to stop a game in Newcastle going ahead

Makes no sense if they call off games out of London?

It does if half our Police force is IN London.

IS half our police force in London?

Will they be selling tickets on the day for this shitfest?

Maybe singles. But I can't see you getting more than one ticket if you leave it much longer. I bought my tickets (5 of them) yesterday and struggled.

Ah, cheers  :thup: Better get in sharpish then.

no way this will be called off, Premier League will want as many games as possible to go ahead and there's NOTHING to stop a game in Newcastle going ahead

I don't get this. I would think Newcastle to be the last city to send reinforcements to London, location-wise.

Guest BooBoo

If they cancelled all the games then they would have to extend the season (I would have thought)

Nope, they'll just list a midweek round of games.

I don't get this. I would think Newcastle to be the last city to send reinforcements to London, location-wise.

We probably were, but they couldn't get 10,000 Police officers whilst leaving Northumbria alone!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Really looking forward to it 'n' all. Can't really bear even less football, this pre season has been so god damn dull.

We probably were, but they couldn't get 10,000 Police officers whilst leaving Northumbria alone!

but does that mean we're left with too few to look after a football match? i doubt it