NUFC v Arsenal - 13/8/11 - 5.30pm - Live on ESPN - MATCH ON

Fatwax

SSN HANDSHAKEGATE

:lol:

was that team selection ?

What's this?

Just showed Pards at training going around shaking certain players hands.. funny as fk when he blanked Snith.. but also blanked Joey

We'll win this 2-1 with about five minutes to go. Genuinely think we've got a great chance at points here. We just need to come out of the blocks and get physical, time and again, Arsenal choke when people bring the game to them

Fuck me, this is depressing.

Going to chat about football with real life people for a bit, it's less soul destroying...  :lol:

I keep thinking this, but two of my friends are Everton/Tottenham fans are are gutted about the game being rescheduled, and one is a Liverpool fan. All that shit pisses me off just as much.

Danny Simpson just tweeted a couple of squad numbers.

Colo still No.2, Simpson now No.5

:rant:

Those numbers should be swapped around. Whatever happened to the good old fashioned number system eh?

I use it on FM :smug:

We'll win this 2-1 with about five minutes to go. Genuinely think we've got a great chance at points here. We just need to come out of the blocks and get physical, time and again, Arsenal choke when people bring the game to them

No idea about the outcome but is a good time to play them and agree the best tactics are to get at them get physical and bring the game to them. Not sit back let them play and find ourselves 4 - 0 down again.

Enrique leaving at this point may have really hamstrung us. Who on earth do we play there if Ferguson & Kadar apparently are not.

We could possibly play Taylor or Gosling who has played Right back or really go for it Kegan style with something like:

Harper/Krul

Simpson    Taylor    Colo      Jonas

Barton      Tiote   Cabaye   Marveaux?/Obertan

Shola      Ba

Subs: Harper/Krul, Willi, Gosling, Marveaux?/Obertan/Mehdi, Vuckik, Sameobi, Best

Hopefully Arsenal accept bids for Nasri and Fabregas today and they fly straight off for medicals :D

I wonder what those tearing their hair out at us letting Jose go before this game will make of that?

Hopefully Arsenal accept bids for Nasri and Fabregas today and they fly straight off for medicals :D

I wonder what those tearing their hair out at us letting Jose go before this game will make of that?

Betters our chances. That's about it.