The Life and Times of 'Entertaining' Mario Balotelli

Ketsbaia

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Howaythetoon

I think he's false as santas whiskers personally. And although talented, not as good as he thinks he is or as others think he is. Ba and Cisse aree much better forwards.

I think he's false as santas whiskers personally. And although talented, not as good as he thinks he is or as others think he is. Ba and Cisse aree much better forwards.

I don't agree about Ba. He is also five years older. Let him develop before making such blanket statements . Where were our two boys at 21?

He has massive physical talent and is very skillful.

Ba was playing in the Belgium League when he was 21. Cisse was in Ligue 2 in France when he was 21.

Was Gazza false or just being himself?

I think Balotelli is just being himself tbh. (be it a class clown)

He'll come good when his behaviour and lack of work effort begin to threaten his six-figure weekly wage.

the lad will never have to think about money again in his life, and no matter how madly it goes if he's still able to walk onto the pitch he'll likely keep picking up professional contracts

mutu is still playing ffs

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/604654822.jpg?key=561440&Expires=1340543032&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=hPxSiggkxtiSl5eJlsBGvKmrF9h1x9rwKcvgTzVIxuagrqpjX9XDGDN5W~wkE6T7Mp9~H0Y61Yt0w0POYJZXDJbkDcJo3ioJ09jgURBtYgDQC9MywTNe8TfcmWCnGlZ60TUYZcU-cuqrKbi4L1zl8lGkfqZeAQdFvMDCZtR23hM_

He'll come good when his behaviour and lack of work effort begin to threaten his six-figure weekly wage.

the lad will never have to think about money again in his life, and no matter how madly it goes if he's still able to walk onto the pitch he'll likely keep picking up professional contracts

mutu is still playing ffs

Mutu also owes Chelsea 17 million pounds.