Sunderland v Newcastle - 20/08/11 at 12noon (not live on TV!)

Fatwax

9-0 would do.

Aye, it's about time we put an end to 100+ years of hurt, all my Newcastle United supporting life has been haunted by that fatal day in 1908.  :anguish:

What sort of relevance does a score from a time where teams probably played with something like eight forwards and two defenders have anyway.

9-0 would do.

Aye, it's about time we put an end to 100+ years of hurt, all my Newcastle United supporting life has been haunted by that fatal day in 1908.  :anguish:

What sort of relevance does a score from a time where teams probably played with something like eight forwards and two defenders have anyway.

We're all fucking gutted about it still. Didn't you know?

Guest Wearside

Howard Webb confirmed as the referee :undecided:

Big opportunity for Mr Webb to level things up after the scandalous decision to award Newcastle a penalty in the 08/09 derby at SJP after being conned by Steven Taylor(surprise, surprise).

I predict that wearside inbreeds will once again encroach onto the playing area intent on violent assault and that it will once again go unpunished by the FA and that Saint Niall will once again turn a blind eye to it.

I also predict that the Newcastle fans present will support their team for the full 90 minutes whatever happens, and certainly would not desert their team en-masse at half time as the "fans" of a smaller north-east club did at a recent derby match.

What are the best places to watch this in London this weekend? Any good NUFC pubs?

Famous 3 Kings right next to West Kensington tube, not really a Newcastle pub as such but has every game on and always get a few Geordies in there watching.

What are the best places to watch this in London this weekend? Any good NUFC pubs?

Famous 3 Kings right next to West Kensington tube, not really a Newcastle pub as such but has every game on and always get a few Geordies in there watching.

How do they do that though if the game's not being shown live? Do they use a feed from a foreign satellite? Is that legal?

Genuinely think their gonna be on the end of another thrashing.

Fuk off man!!! Too much positivity around here, setting ourselves up for a right fall.

I'm bricking it, think they easily have the better team right now.

Larsson's always done fairly shite against us, although that was when we had Jose it should be said. As he's one of the few players I think pose a danger I hope we get a real left back in by Saturday.

I'd take a spawny 1-0, Barton diving over Cattermole's leg to win a last gasp penalty.

:troll:

Taylor 94min, powers it in with his chest then runs to the other end of the pitch pointing to our fans and grabbing the badge.

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

How do they do that though if the game's not being shown live? Do they use a feed from a foreign satellite? Is that legal?

Is for Pubs after some Portsmouth Landlady won some court case. It'll be on in the Beacon and Harbor Lights in Shields. They show all of our games