Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

Blefus©u ‏@blefuscu74

My thoughts on the Rob Elliot thing (if it happened): why would you start lambasting a player from the club when he's taking time to talk?

:lol:

We should all be so grateful to Rob f***ing Elliot for taking the time out of his busy schedule to inform us that we belong in mid-table and insult a club legend and our most talented player.

Used to be on the forum iirc

I was wondering the same thing. Same Blufescu? Surely not. He was a great poster.

You not thinking of BlufPerdi?

Blef's a lass int she?

If Elliot's happy to share his views with one why not hundreds? We all support the same side.

No idea why anyone is fussed. All I can think of is that it doesn't respect the fact that he might be scared to share these views with larger numbers of people?

Which I wouldn't have much respect for anyway.

No, you're all confused. The tweeter in question is a bald Scottish woman with a penis who doesn't know who any of the Girls Aloud are, and used to be the nazi admin on this forum.

Always thought it was a dude :lol:

I always thought you were a guy.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18600000/trinity-trinity-from-the-matrix-18699840-1600-900.jpg

Most guys do.

*spoiler due to obscene image size, feel free to make smaller.

Guest bimpy474

I think you could argue that it is an unethical thing to do. I would probably draw the line at writing an article based on that conversation.

If it is an accurate account of the conversation though, and Elliot is given a right to reply, then I think it can be justified. There's also a fairly robust public interest defence, given the response it has generated.

Oh, and Elliot shouldn't be such a big dafty.

Don't think it can be justified, myself.  Really makes me feel uneasy seeing stuff like this being "published" on the internet.

When I call people to do interviews with them, there is a clear and defined moment when things become on the record and I cannot - and will not - use anything outside of that time-frame, even though I am rolling tape well before that moment.  Really poor form to publish this conversation on the internet, especially when it has such strong opinions about the club, its employees, and its supporters.

You've put an employee of the club in a very precarious position based on a conversation he had with you in a nightclub.  Unjustifiable to post it on website like TrueFaith under the guise of an article.

If this is a trap for me then I'm in, those were my feelings pretty much exactly.

Not a trap.  As someone who writes articles for a reputable news organization, "articles" like this really get under my skin.

If this creates a shit-storm for Elliott, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some legal action.  This serious libel.

Ok, right Elliot is a piece of shit, a crap goalkeeper, in fact maybe it's fraud that he's actually described as one as he's so shit. Also he's a thick fucker for saying the things he did and actually believing the utter bollocks Pardew has spouted to him.

Right, fatso now sue me for thinking you're shit and should be working in a chip shop, something more accustomed to your bulbous waistline. Please fuck off from my club and take you're wanker of a manager with you. Up yours.

Guest bimpy474

I'm sure if Elliot has an issue he will get in contact somehow. Someone at the club will read this forum, probably Pardew himself.

If that's you reading this Alan, why dont you just fuck off you useless cunt, if it's someone from the club pass on my regards to the fucknugget.

TheGuv. :lol: :thup:

If Elliot's got every right to say this utter wank to a complete stranger then TheGuv's got every right to tell everyone about it. Fuck them man, they're all cunts.

No of course you can't. Because he'd have to prove that what he said wasn't correct, and how on earth is he going to do that?! How many "quotes" make it to papers all the time that are incorrect. Not a chance it would make court.

Also wouldn't this make the vast majority of auto-biographies pretty much unpublishable?

Sorry just seen this part of the conversation, you're allowed to repeat conversations you've had with people in written form ffs, it would be completely mental if you weren't :lol:

If Elliot's got every right to say this utter wank to a complete stranger then TheGuv's got every right to tell everyone about it. Fuck them man, they're all cunts.

In a nutshell.

If Elliot's got every right to say this utter w*** to a complete stranger then TheGuv's got every right to tell everyone about it. f*** them man, they're all c***s.

No doubt about it. People getting at TheGuv and completely missing what Elliot has said :anguish: Some ''fans'' huh. This whole club is rotten.

No of course you can't. Because he'd have to prove that what he said wasn't correct, and how on earth is he going to do that?! How many "quotes" make it to papers all the time that are incorrect. Not a chance it would make court.

Also wouldn't this make the vast majority of auto-biographies pretty much unpublishable?

Sorry just seen this part of the conversation, you're allowed to repeat conversations you've had with people in written form ffs, it would be completely mental if you weren't :lol:

Cuba is in the US, and everything there is a crime so I do forgive him for that post.

Cuba is in the US, and everything there is a crime so I do forgive him for that post.

Except white folk shooting black kids. They allow that.

If Elliot's got every right to say this utter w*** to a complete stranger then TheGuv's got every right to tell everyone about it. f*** them man, they're all c***s.

No doubt about it. People getting at TheGuv and completely missing what Elliot has said :anguish: Some ''fans'' huh. This whole club is rotten.

It's the 92ers, I tells thee!