Sunderland 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 20/08/11 - post-match reaction from page 50

Dave

close game but with my black and white glasses on i'm saying we deserved it (stone wall pen). they threatened but never massively and their closest chances were from distance, if that makes sense. i thought we were very strong in the centre of defence, wtf is wrong with tiote btw?

he looks overweight and unfit to me.

Words fail me man.

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

Don't think Sunderland can complain, despite having more of the play they created virtually nothing, their two best chances were from a long way out.

We had 10 shots on target to their 5, also. Not sure where the 10 shots came from but it came up at the end of the game.

I didn't think Tiote had a bad game tbh. :dontknow: Few wayward passes which had me heart in me mouth, but i thought he was solid in the engine room and kept us ticking over pretty well. It's not pretty at the moment, but i do think there's potential in the Barton-Cabaye-Tiote triumvirate, certainly away from home. So much tenacity and steel.

can't believe this on RTG about Cattermole:

Commentary comment - "He always plays on the edge"

Great performance today. Needs a really good ref to enable him to play.

definition of a nothing player. very weak mentally and goes to pieces against us. remember this is the lad who openly cried on the pitch cos Boro lost against Arsenal. has fuck all to his game but attacking opposition players. laughable, pathetic scrote.

I don't care that we didn't dominate the game, I don't care that for long periods Sunlun looked like the better team, I do care that we won and they have no answer - it is points that matter and we have taken the first 3 points of the season from them.

I cannot wait to hear the excuses rolling out...........

They should have been down to 10 men in the first half, justice was eventually done!

I didn't think Tiote had a bad game tbh. :dontknow: Few wayward passes which had me heart in me mouth, but i thought he was solid in the engine room and kept us ticking over pretty well. It's not pretty at the moment, but i do think there's potential in the Barton-Cabaye-Tiote triumvirate, certainly away from home. So much tenacity and steel.

better than vs arsenal but he still looks off the pace and sloppy. not sure if it is just the new strip and an optical effect but he looks to be carrying a couple of extra pounds compared to last season.

can't believe this on RTG about Cattermole:

Commentary comment - "He always plays on the edge"

Great performance today. Needs a really good ref to enable him to play.

definition of a nothing player. very weak mentally and goes to pieces against us. remember this is the lad who openly cried on the pitch cos Boro lost against Arsenal. has fuck all to his game but attacking opposition players. laughable, pathetic scrote.

He was good today until we scored and he lost his rag. I've always thought he was a clogger but he did play well for the hour. Helped by the fact Tiote had an off-day, of course.