QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Fatwax

The ground is surrounded by White City estate which is the biggest council estate in west london. Absolute shithole. Scummy pubs an all. Away fans often drink in Sheperds Bush which aint too far, train or bus.

i think i've actually been at this pub/bar.

If Joey plays in the middle against Cabaye and Tiote, it's going to be nasty for him imo. 2 vastly superior players physically, as well as Cabaye being on another level technically.

1-2. Think it'll be a carbon copy of the Fulham game. They'll come out the traps and have a lot of early pressure but after 15 minutes, we take the sting out of them and keep possession much better. From around 35 minutes to 75, we'll be much the better team, creating some good chances and putting 2 away. Around 75/80 minutes, they'll nab one and put us under the cosh again, only for us to stay resolute, absorb pressure and take the points.

Hmm, not sure what you mean, but it sounds familiar somehow, from what i can remember there was a park that sort of had the shape of a triangle and traffic going around it, well akmost like a triangle, without the sharp edges.

Wasn't singing so dont know :) think it was on a thursday before the CL final.

Could it be Notting Hill or Leicester Square that area? Blah i dont remember.

Joey will two foot Cabaye for taking his bum boys place then quote someone clever on twitter, people on here will read it and state that Joey wouldn't have been in a position to two foot Cabaye if Ashley and Lambyarse didn't let him go absolving Joey on any blame.

The ground is surrounded by White City estate which is the biggest council estate in west london. Absolute shithole. Scummy pubs an all. Away fans often drink in Sheperds Bush which aint too far, train or bus.

We ended up at a pub on the edge of a shithole of an estate, and once inside we were confronted by notices that stated: "no unauthorised drug dealing". Absolute shithole but good craic.

Cajun is thinking of The Springbok. That's the pub on the corner. The actual ground is a real old traditional and british stadium. Close to the pitch, rectangular with good acoustics against the low roofs. Give me that any day over yoiur standard new flat pack piece of shit.

We ended up at a pub on the edge of a shithole of an estate, and once inside we were confronted by notices that stated: "no unauthorised drug dealing". Absolute shithole but good craic.

:lol:

As opposed to the legal, authourised, distribution of drugs?  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

As opposed to the legal, authourised, distribution of drugs?  :lol:

They might have a Boots counter in the bogs

Guest Rainforest

No Illegal Illegal drug dealing!

not sure barton will be very effective in this, cabaye and tiote should look after him, even if he's on the right jonas will help santon shut him down

I'd have liked to have seen him up against Santon and him being kept out of the game, that'd have helped shut him up a while.

SWP will no doubt start on the right.

not sure barton will be very effective in this, cabaye and tiote should look after him, even if he's on the right jonas will help santon shut him down

I'd have liked to have seen him up against Santon and him being kept out of the game, that'd have helped shut him up a while.

2 players making their debut there. hope ours comes out on top.

battle of the men who've hardly played, let's hope it's the younger legs that hold out. i hope we see at least one diagonal ball played to SWP in the air :lol:

battle of the men who've hardly played, let's hope it's the younger legs that hold out. i hope we see at least one diagonal ball played to SWP in the air :lol:

SWP's "experience" will stand him in good stead. But I hope there's more pressure on him to perform, being a relatively new "star" at his club, playing at home.

Howaye Davide farfan culo de SWPe  :colo:

a fair few of the pubs don't let opposition fans in on match day. the ones closest in Shep Bush (The goose in the Green and possibly the defectors weld) and near the ground (Springbok) in particular.

there's a Walkabout, O'Neils nearby which would probably let opposition fans in

We was in O'Neills before we played them in the Championship the other year, not very big though so was packed as fuck. Decent craic though.

There's a wetherspoons just near O'Neills too, presume thats Walkabout? It's on the upstairs of a mini shopping centre near the tube station in Shepherds Bush.

Only 10 min walk from there like.