QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Fatwax

I hope there is a typical Barton/Warnock composure meltdown causing QPR to implode early in the game. This will allow our lads to pick them off with a boring but controlled, disciplined performance which to be fair we have had so far in each of the games.

Why are we talking about sneaking a win against a shitty looking QPR? 3-0 lads come on.

Some people will partly want QPR to win so they can moan about the players we let go, and have one final w*** over Joey.

Aye people want us to lose. Have a fucking word.

Why are we talking about sneaking a win against a shitty looking QPR? 3-0 lads come on.

Some people will partly want QPR to win so they can moan about the players we let go, and have one final wank over Joey.

:spit:

Some people will partly want QPR to win so they can moan about the players we let go, and have one final w*** over Joey.

I said "partly", as in a small part of them will get some satisfaction out of a defeat to a side with Barton and Routledge in it. Not beyond credibility in my view.

Aye people want us to lose. Have a f***ing word.

I said "partly", as in a small part of them will get some satisfaction out of a defeat to a side with Barton and Routledge in it. Not beyond credibility in my view.

Totally, partly, whatever. Trust me, no Newcastle United fan takes any satisfaction in a defeat.

It's just a bit of realism and thought in this thread. It's better than "WE'LL WIN 5-0!! LOLZ"

Guest schmuck

Routledge plays for Swansea

Obviously new signings may change this but at the moment I'd go:

Krul

Simpson. Taylor. Colo. Taylor

Marveaux.  Cabaye. Tiote. Jonas

Sameobi

Best

Harper, ferguson, gosling, obertan, Vuckik, Ba , Gola

Bit worried by Tarrabt up against Simpson. He hasn't torn it up in the league yet but i think he will show his quality soon plus he's another player who is currently fasting apparently. Which is why id argue for not playing obertan from the start in this one

I'd like to think this is the start of our season proper. Good start already with 7 points but the new players have had a couple of games now, fitness levels will be vastly improved which is clearly very important for the likes of Tiote who has looked very off the pace and I'm assuming we'll have ( :mackems:) a couple of new signings in the squad. No reason we can't go there and have a good win.