Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Guest bimpy474

Getting overshadowed by others, but incredible signing.

Had a couple of daft passes today, but boy he can defend well, totally agree.

Improving all the time.

This. Love watching him play, so comfortable on the ball.

Yeah, his composure on the ball is what struck me most about him when I saw his debut for Italy. He'd get in Inter's side, no problem. :lol: They're mugs for letting him go, especially this cheaply. :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Getting better and better. In a year or two he'll be one of the best full backs in the league. Love him.

Played great tonight. Absolutely vital header off the line near the end as well, if that had went in Chelsea could have easily went on and stole all 3 points. Really hope we can see him on his natural side next season :thup:

Surely he going to ping one in soon from those runs he makes?  He's almost Ben Arfa like in the way he beats people. 

Don't know if anyone else at the match saw but at the end when the players came over, he did a little dance - seemed to be enjoying the chanting.

Although he wasn't exactly unknown (like that Cisse fella) our scouting/negotiation team deserve a little bit of praise. The amount players go for these days..

Although he wasn't exactly unknown (like that Cisse fella) our scouting/negotiation team deserve a little bit of praise. The amount players go for these days..

cisse wan't an unknown which makes me absolutly fucking astounded thatr he ended up here at that price.