Papiss Demba Cisse stays at Freiburg

EthiGeordie

Haven't really heard of him tbh. What kind of striker is he?

sturridge is about the closest i can think of. has a bit of everything but his best attribute is the ability to find space in dangerous areas and finish well.

Always thought it was Papissa Cisse for whatever reason, PA-PISS what the hell. I´d be very very pleased if we sign him, one of the most in form strikers in Europe today and would make an immediate impact.

If we are bidding that much I'd rather prefer we went for Sturridge.

:booboo: thread.

I beg you not to turn this forum into RTG SMB forum just because it's deadline day, and some wankers out there report that we've bid for 'God knows who'.

We are not getting a striker.   Too late in the window.   We move way to f***ing slow.

Just like we weren't getting a left back?

We didn't though according to some people crying into their beers in the Santon thread. He's a right back. :shifty:

I beg you not to turn this forum into RTG SMB forum just because it's deadline day, and some wankers out there report that we've bid for 'God knows who'.

Aye, everyone should know that they're only allowed to start new threads if the player in question is undesirable.

Starting to drive me crazy how everyone is hung up on Sturridge. In June I had hopes that it might be possible, but it became pretty clear through the preseason that he fits into Chelsea's plans for this season.

He's not an option. Not just for Newcastle, but any team!

Aye, everyone should know that they're only allowed to start new threads if the player in question is undesirable.

The sarcatic oldtype...................................................................

Everybody should know that we have thread for posting this stuff. Rumour thread or twitter thread, or what have you.

Starting to drive me crazy how everyone is hung up on Sturridge. In June I had hopes that it might be possible, but it became pretty clear through the preseason that he fits into Chelsea's plans for this season.

He's not an option. Not just for Newcastle, but any team!

Agreed.