Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Really don't want Savic. Really want us to just fucking buy a centre-back; someone long-term too. Taylor was in great form this season but he just isn't ever going to be the answer. It used to be because he wasn't good enough; but fundamentally, he's just injury prone to fuck.

Both amusing and depressing that nobody appears to have even noticed the change. :buck2:

I did realise but I thought "meh" :razz:

Think we'll sign two players next month tbh. I'm expecting Ridgewell and another player (defender). Cissokho, as much as I would love him here seems to be out of our price range.

Lee Chung-Yong... will be good he is type of central midfielder that have good silky pass whenever i saw him last season but i dont know this season.

we desperately need new winger... we have shit wingers jonas & obertan is not for it.... jonas is more like a wing back not offense winger while obertan lack of intelligent but he is defo has the talent.

He's a right winger. Would be a massive upgrade on Obertan.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Never really rated him that highly, but maybe Marc Albrighton would be a good signing? Hasn't played much for Villa recently and can only get better.

Average at best. Whilst an upgrade on Obertan, he is no better than Marveux

Marveaux's injured though. Won't be back this season.

He's way better than Obertan, at least. Will come up with the occasional assist, as he can actually cross from deep or the byline, whereas Obertan can't do either

Marveaux's injured though. Won't be back this season.

He's way better than Obertan, at least. Will come up with the occasional assist, as he can actually cross from deep or the byline, whereas Obertan can't do either

Marveaux should be playing again towards the end of March.

Never really rated him that highly, but maybe Marc Albrighton would be a good signing? Hasn't played much for Villa recently and can only get better.

Wouldn't come here, and we couldn't afford him.

Should he? I didn't know that. Good news...

Still need another winger though, as Jonás is looking as though he might be getting to the point where he's past his best

His injury was a 4 month recovery and Pardew (I know) said earlier this week in The Journal that he was due back in March.