Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

We need an attacking midfielder more than anything else, i really hope the club realizes this but i doubt it.

Get Weimann in and splash out on the attacking mid/ winger.

:lol: :lol:

With what, brass buttons?

Proper wide player, Creative central mid player and a striker who can hold the ball up are all needed. Anything less and we're going to be no better than last season. We won't get any.

McCarthy from Wigan, Ince, and Gomis (ok that won't happen) but a striker would imo appease me.

I wouldn't even by that bothered if we didn't get a striker if we signed an attacking midfielder and winger.

We could legitimately play a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1( don't have the players for either at the moment IMO) then and have Gouffran, Remy and Cisse for the central spot.

3 is enough for one position.

Would've been nice to have been in on Giaccherini. Two very good performances to start the season. Would slot-in perfectly in our squad.

For 3 games maybe then he'd have any ability coached out of him by Pardew

Sadly.

Holtby worth a punt if Cabaye goes? Was very highly rated before he joined Spurs wasn't he? Can't see him costing the sort of money someone like McCarthy would.

http://www.sportitotal.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Daniel-Levy-Tottenham-300x198.jpg

• 1 month later...

Wonder if we'll sniff around Shane Long despite him not being French (http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/438462/Shane-Long-admits-he-is-unsure-over-his-West-Brom-future)

I rate him so I hope we do. We certainly need more pace upfront and he would fit the profile like. However, if we do sign Remy on a permanent deal though, can see us not even bothering with Long, would be a nice thought though, would certainly be a better option than Shola (although that's not too hard to achieve).

I probably say this every other month but Lee Chung-Yong? Bolton don't look to be coming up any time soon, have never been the richest club and the lad is still only 25.

We could do with more wide players and if he still has the ability he first showed he would be a cracking signing for the squad, plus he must want another crack at the premiership so it wouldn't take much convincing.

See you again in December  :laugh: