Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

It will be interesting to see the type of players we bring in after Pardew survives for now and has indicated he wants players with PL experience in. That runs contrary to our transfers so far and with a budget in mind, it could be either/or for the likes of PEA and PL players.

I can't see Ashley passing on a bargain from the French leagues if they are available though.

Well the last player Pardew signed with Premier experience was Obertan after ringing up Alex Ferguson and getting expert advice from the master...who was probably sniggering behind his hand. Maybe Pards will pull off a few more gems like that one.

Does Diame still have his £3.5m clause? Quality player, better than Tiote, cheap and has PL experience.

Only reason to buy another central midfielder is if we're trying to buy every single one of them so nobody else has any.  It's the one position where we've got fuckloads of players.

This summer is going to be really interesting in terms of our transfer dealings. Every window recently I've said that I think there will be one large unpopular sale. I've normally been wrong. :lol:

Still think it again though. :blush:

Guest Roger Kint

This summer is going to be really interesting in terms of our transfer dealings. Every window recently I've said that I think there will be one large unpopular sale. I've normally been wrong. :lol:

Colo surely this time judging by the SL shitheads latest comments? Well we wont get any money for him so 'sale' is a bad word for it :lol:

who would you like it be then? myself....probably krul, only because it should be ok easy to replace him :undecided:

i assume colo is leaving - and he should. He do not want to stay - not good the dressing room morale.

Lescott, Aubameyang, Remy and whatever wideplayer that can cross and actually get past a defender.

aubameyang spoke highly of PSG recently. I do not think he will come here....only chance is if any bigger clubs doesn´t move for him.

Shola is fine as 4th choice.... would you want another striker if Ba was still here? Leading to Ba, Gouffran and Cisse? I doubt it.

campbell should be 4th choice. If he isn´t going on loan. Don´t think he will, though i would prefer he already got a season in the CH under his belt.

It was difficult to see it happening last summer after finishing 5th, but this summer could well be different. Having lots of French players must help some of our better ones feel at home here, but I do worry they will realise they could be playing in a side challenging for a trophy when we clearly aren't.

Think it'll be Cabaye. He's been told he'd be playing a different role than he has for two years and that the team around him would be playing a style that has been played maybe 6 games since he signed?

Think it'll be Cabaye. He's been told he'd be playing a different role than he has for two years and that the team around him would be playing a style that has been played maybe 6 games since he signed?

And we need to offset the money we spent in January. Win-win.

Cabaye or Ben Arfa for me are the most likely. Both very talented and done enough time here to think about leaving if the right club and offer was made.

Yeah don't think it'll be Ben Arfa. Seems happy here and no one would pay what we want for him. That or the fact i'm a HBA fanboy and would be crushed if he left and sticking my head in the sand :lol:

What does it matter who we bring in, Pardew will turn the into turbo shit anyway. Or not use them properly.

Or who would want to even come and play for that clueless wanker anyway?

Nobody at all, FFS fuck my life! We may as well sell every decent player we've got and just play a randomly-selected 11 people from off the street every week. That would be so cheap it's Mike Ashley's dream! Eh? Eh? Are you with me?

Sigh.

Sell Tiote, Cabaye, Gosling (might have to give him away), Colo (wants to go), Willo (obvious).

Buy Capoue, Belhanda+ a striker, sign Douglas and Tom Ince on a free  /don'tactuallythinkwe'llsignanyofthese

Pardew will be pushing for basic English players that understand his level. So anyone who fits that bill really.

Fat chance of that happening unless they are out of contract with Ashley at the helm or like Sinclair basically not needed by his club.

I still don't think the transfer policy will change that much, although i wouldn't be surprised if Colo leaves then we might look at someone like Lescott.

But the offensive players will be from the continent IMO.