Forest 3 - 4 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 20/09/11 - post-match reaction from p55

Dave

It's like watching a film, everything will be done in extra time or pens.  In the final we'll be 2-0 down till injury time, Some who has been injured for a long time will come off the bench score 2, then we'll win on pens, said player will score the winning penalty, maybe the keeper will be shot by a sniper and the sam player will go in goals after the rest skulk away

Guest hobshobs

almighty banana skin here if we loose this, Pardew should not have made so many changes

It's not the number of changes, it's the personnel. Down to 10 with Shola on the park. Wake up Pardew.

Seriously, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN BOTHER PLAYING IF YOU ARE GOING TO JUST FUCK ABOUT AND PLAY LIKE A SHIT FIVE-A-SIDE TEAM YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=25478825

Seriously, WHY THE f*** DO YOU EVEN BOTHER PLAYING IF YOU ARE GOING TO JUST f*** ABOUT AND PLAY LIKE A s*** FIVE-A-SIDE TEAM YOU f***ing PIECES OF s***

shut up man.

suck a fat one you fucking twat

Two Norwegians banned in one night, get in. Any more of you plebs fancy doing something naughty? In my element.

Seriously, WHY THE f*** DO YOU EVEN BOTHER PLAYING IF YOU ARE GOING TO JUST f*** ABOUT AND PLAY LIKE A s*** FIVE-A-SIDE TEAM YOU f***ing PIECES OF s***

shut up man.

suck a fat one you f***ing t***

Suck a fat one? I can only assume you mean a Penis. No, no I wont suck a Penis.

Now stop acting like a little bitch sweetheart.