Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I don't think he even cares tbh. He's been a laughing stock here for years now. If you were a highly successful business man with shit loads of money would you care what people thought of you?

As if. The cunt thinks he can't do a thing wrong.

This. We will finish top 8 despite him and it will be held up as "look how good a decision it was", fickle geordies etc.

fuck football

Can't believe people on here claimed he'd learned his lesson and would replace Pardew with a young continental manager. The man is a buffoon, and that's actually insulting to buffoons. We're fucked as long as he owns the club, nothing positive to look forward to.

Can't believe people on here claimed he'd learned his lesson and would replace Pardew with a young continental manager. The man is a buffoon, and that's actually insulting to buffoons. We're fucked as long as he owns the club, nothing positive to look forward to.

Yep. Hate to say it but

Benitez :mackems:

:suicide:

Guest chicken little

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1898730.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Newcastle-Uniteds-owner-Mike-Ashley-1898730.jpg

RACIST FAT CUNT

I never really thought we would be bringing in any more big name managers, but I was daft enough to believe we might go for a more well rated but cheap up and coming manager like Poyet. Ashley proved his biggest critics right so fair play. He is indeed a cockney cunt extraordinaire.

Perhaps the most vindictive and sinister cunt of an owner I've ever heard of.

There's incompetence from ownership, and then there's blatant spitefulness and disregard for an entire community.

This club deserves to be owned and run by people that honor it for its true value: the supporters, past, present, and future, who live and breathe for it. Instead, Ashley arrogantly spits in the face of the supporters who have helped make the club what it is. You can't get much more vulgar and pretty.

This club deserves to be owned and run by people that honor it for its true value: the supporters, past, present, and future, who live and breathe for it. Instead, Ashley arrogantly spits in the face of the supporters who have helped make the club what it is. You can't get much more vulgar and pretty.

Angelos is a saint compared to Ashley.

Angelos is a saint compared to Ashley.

:sadnod:

The thing that baffles me is how many things he can do that are (arguably obviously) in our best interests, but combine that with staggeringly terrible errors every few months.

I know he doesn't know anything about running a football club, but surely the easiest thing in the world would be to throw a six-figure salary at someone of real experience and ability and let him get on with it? It really is weird. I guess Ashley's personality is that he wants to be hands-on, and he doesn't get on with the type of people we really need.

I think the problem is that he sees the club as just one cog in his machine. He's got no love for it, even as a business. Good team owners tend to put the team first and foremost, even if they originally made their money in other businesses. 

What gets me is...if he is so bitter towards us for the shit he deservedly gets (which he clearly is), and if it matters so much to him (which it clearly does)...why doesn't he do the right thing and get us all on side.

He could be absolutely loved, here. Or could have been. And in the process had a hugely valuable asset.

The guy's a mentalist.

Epitome of 'cutting off your nose to spite your face'.

Do you think it matters to him? Based on what?

I still don't buy this stuff that he's doing this all out of spite because of the previous stick he got following Keegan's departure. It reeks to me of a paranoid owner who doesn't trust anyone outside his own little circle and is constantly looking to keep the manager in check by putting his own men in there. It's basically the same thing he did with Keegan when he put Wise in place to monitor him.

The difference of course is that Pardew doesn't have the principles of Keegan so he will stay put and pick up his wages and maybe clean Joe's windows every Monday afternoon to ensure a good report gets back to Ashley.