Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I can't particularly remember, but what was Mort like as MD? I'm assuming s****.

From memory, he seemed ok publicly, and he was very public and vocal, making all the right noises. In fact, remember the days of him and Ashley being photographed in Blu Bambu, etc when things were going well.

He allegedly headed up the takeover for MA, and was part of the team, and chairman/MD that brought KK back. But he was also part of the team that brought in Wise, Jiminez and Vetere.

Night and day though, when Llambias took over in that role. The communication stopped and thats when things really seemed to begin to go to Sh*t. He had left the club (I think) before the Keegan fiasco kicked off.

Would have him back, if only that he's from a legal background, and would advise Ashley better than he has been since he left. And Ashley clearly trusted him, and his judgement to let him handle the initial takeover for him.

'Newcastle United's problems are structural - criticising Steve McClaren or Graham Carr ignores the bigger problem of Mike Ashley'

giphy.gif

No further reading necessary

You've got cancer, aids and leprosy.  Now we can cure the cancer and leprosy but you're stuck with the aids.

Nah, fuck off mate, i'd rather have all three.

'Newcastle United's problems are structural - criticising Steve McClaren or Graham Carr ignores the bigger problem of Mike Ashley'

giphy.gif

No further reading necessary

You've got cancer, aids and leprosy.  Now we can cure the cancer and leprosy but you're stuck with the aids.

Nah, f*** off mate, i'd rather have all three.

That would make sense if the aids didn't mean getting rid of the cancer and leprosy would result in getting ebola and TBC

keys can f*** off. sure he was holding the exact opposite view a year ago. wasn't supportive of the anti-pardew or the ashleyout.com stuff. hairy c***.

He is a prick of the biggest magnitude. Absolutely hates us and always takes supreme pleasure in watching us lose. He's right on this account obviously but he's a cunt all the same.

Guest hobshobs

keys can f*** off. sure he was holding the exact opposite view a year ago. wasn't supportive of the anti-pardew or the ashleyout.com stuff. hairy c***.

He is a prick of the biggest magnitude. Absolutely hates us and always takes supreme pleasure in watching us lose. He's right on this account obviously but he's a c*** all the same.

I

He is a prick of the biggest magnitude. Absolutely hates us and always takes supreme pleasure in watching us lose. He's right on this account obviously but he's a c*** all the same.

Been having a look at some of your previous posts, strike me as sorta angry and full of uncalled for language. Just wondered if you had any anger mangement issues? Or maybe you're just a keyboard hard case.

Been having a look at some of your previous posts, strike me as sorta angry and full of uncalled for language. Just wondered if you had any anger mangement issues? Or maybe you're just a keyboard hard case.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/IiFt4HqO6R0mQ/giphy.gif