Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

If bought by super ambitious owner who wants to invest heavily into all areas of the club (first team, academy, scouting, facilities - stadium (reno/expansion), training centre for 1st team & academy) and the area - you get the best of the best. I firmly believe the next owner of this club would do just that - there is far too much wasted opportunity by Mike Ashley to not have invested into the infrastructure of the club that he'd no doubt get a serious ROI on if he had any foresight into this stuff. I have to assume Southampton's value was very much driven by their excellent facilities and academy.

As someone said, she was there to deliberately get attention. For what reason is anyone's guess.

Ashley probably laid on a jet and a free scran just for the publicity knowing it would shut us up for a bit.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/01/article-2196654-14C6B3FA000005DC-346_306x649.jpg

I love the way you eat that steak bake. The pastry flakes trapped in your beard is a real turn on. Is what she's saying with them eyes.

Going to reiterate this point because people seem to be misunderstanding who she is and what her potential role would be:

She's a high profile deal broker. Not someone who would have any interest in running or owning a club herself (not that she could afford it any way).

There is zero chance that she is contemplating an ownership role on any level.

Going to reiterate this point because people seem to be misunderstanding who she is and what her potential role would be:

She's a high profile deal broker. Not someone who would have any interest in running or owning a club herself (not that she could afford it any way).

There is zero chance that she is contemplating an ownership role on any level.

It's what Sky and Charles Sale have said tbh, that she's interested for herself.