Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

The positive thing is that the stories coming out seem to be emanating from more reputable sources such as Reuters and the FT, also the fact that both the club and Staveley's group have declined to comment means there is at the very least talks going on. Still think though this will come down to whether Ashley holds true to his form of being a greedy bastard and pricing us out of a takeover. 300 million (including all of his debt) seems a fair price to me and if that's what they are bidding then he really should make sure the deal is pushed through.

All these leaks/sources all of a sudden, it's all a bit click baity for my liking.

Aye, they're all sheep and don't want to be left behind incase the story turns out to be true.

Would've been interesting to see how many "sources" tipped of journalists about Amanda being at the Liverpool match if she hadn't been picked out by a pervert cameraman.

The positive thing is that the stories coming out seem to be emanating from more reputable sources such as Reuters and the FT, also the fact that both the club and Staveley's group have declined to comment means there is at the very least talks going on. Still think though this will come down to whether Ashley holds true to his form of being a greedy b****** and pricing us out of a takeover. 300 million (including all of his debt) seems a fair price to me and if that's what they are bidding then he really should make sure the deal is pushed through.

Where's this from?

my fear is no one puts a bid in and Ashleys position is strengthened. To the degree he can pretty much do what he wants

That's the intention isn't it....I see it as nothing more than a continuation of his PR battle with Rafa.

The positive thing is that the stories coming out seem to be emanating from more reputable sources such as Reuters and the FT, also the fact that both the club and Staveley's group have declined to comment means there is at the very least talks going on. Still think though this will come down to whether Ashley holds true to his form of being a greedy b****** and pricing us out of a takeover. 300 million (including all of his debt) seems a fair price to me and if that's what they are bidding then he really should make sure the deal is pushed through.

Where's this from?

Read the previous page number9shirt quoted the FT article, last sentence in there.

The positive thing is that the stories coming out seem to be emanating from more reputable sources such as Reuters and the FT, also the fact that both the club and Staveley's group have declined to comment means there is at the very least talks going on. Still think though this will come down to whether Ashley holds true to his form of being a greedy bastard and pricing us out of a takeover. 300 million (including all of his debt) seems a fair price to me and if that's what they are bidding then he really should make sure the deal is pushed through.

When push comes to shove, if he's still here at the end of all this speculation, then he never seriously wanted to sell. I'm pretty sure if he wants out, he could get his money back and make a decent wedge on top at a fair price for all.

Anyone else think this hooer is stringing us along and at the last minute her and the arabs will buy Liverpool?

I'm sure that is a possibility, but it would be a funny way to go about a purchase when the current Liverpool owners are not really interested in selling.