Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Oh dear, here come the embarrassed brigade, all flushed with shame at anything and everything.

A na. How embarrassing singing songs at a football match. I might not go to avoid beind embarrassed.

Oh dear, here come the embarrassed brigade, all flushed with shame at anything and everything.

A na. How embarrassing singing songs at a football match. I might not go to avoid beind embarrassed.

Perhaps they are just concerned about the content of said songs, given how quickly the forum filled with misogynistic shite because a woman has dared to become involved in football.

Guest firetotheworks

Unless it was seedy...singing to her would hardly be embarrassing. It got Rafa to stay and let the shit heads know we hated them.

Stay being the operative word there.

Perhaps they are just concerned about the content of said songs, given how quickly the forum filled with misogynistic shite because a woman has dared to become involved in football.

That never happened here. Dared to get involved? It's because she's attractive and it smoked out the cringey sex pests. But fuck all to do with getting involved in football. That would be a whole other level of appalling.

Not sure how one is supposed to prove this either way, but obviously I disagree.

Guest reefatoon

Do you reckon anyone's ever actually shat themselves with joy? :lol:

That monkey looked canny pleased with himself when he landed that witches hat on the end of that old woman's nose.