Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

yeah the more public this kind of thing is the less likely I believe it will happen. If/when Ashley does sell I do think it will just randomly happen with nowt in the press beforehand

To be fair one of the journalists said they'd spoken to someone who knows her and they'd said she'd know full well what people would think of her being at the game in the posh seats.

You would think that those at the club charged with trying to find a buyer might have made contact with her before she appeared at the match.

Just reinforces the opinion that a bunch of amateurs are running the club.

yeah the more public this kind of thing is the less likely I believe it will happen. If/when Ashley does sell I do think it will just randomly happen with nowt in the press beforehand

To be fair one of the journalists said they'd spoken to someone who knows her and they'd said she'd know full well what people would think of her being at the game in the posh seats.

She also wants to become a populist as well if she does pull this off or is part of the deal or even brokering it. It will no doubt make her a massively popular figure in sport.

To best honest the only thing that is giving me some hope in all this is Rafa's little smile when he was asked about potential new investment.  I just felt he knows something.

as long as we have a new owner in place for January :lol: and with funds to give Rafa what he wants and no more buying players we just simply need. (Soz Joselu)

Think the soonest it will be will be towards the end of this season, mind. If it's true, and I'm going to let hope get the better of me and believe genuine interest is there.