Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Sure, obviously it's minor, I didn't think it would turn into such a debate.

Anyway, we're not going down so f*** it! :frantic:

Think i'm with you on that one, although to be honest, my arse is still pinching my seat a bit!

Guest Roger Kint

Sure, obviously it's minor, I didn't think it would turn into such a debate.

Anyway, we're not going down so f*** it! :frantic:

Think i'm with you on that one, although to be honest, my arse is still pinching my seat a bit!

Well we can all agree(pray) for that

• 3 weeks later...

He has done a great job with getting this club out of economic problems, though he is still the real problem. While Ashley is here this club won´t move any further and Pardew is just a reflection of Ashley himself.

He has done a great job with getting this club out of economic problems, though he is still the real problem. While Ashley is here this club won´t move any further and Pardew is just a reflection of Ashley himself.

So you're saying that he's moved us forward as a club but won't move us forward as a club.

Better if he offered the fans money off tickets next year for having to watch complete dross all season.

Exactly.

Than a life changing amount of money for rank and file staff. Nah

Better if he offered the fans money off tickets next year for having to watch complete dross all season.

Exactly.

Than a life changing amount of money for rank and file staff. Nah

£4,000 is a life-changing amount of money?

I don't understand it... What is meant by non-football staff in this context? Is it the people who work for the non-footballing side of the club (presumably), or the coaching and management staff? If the former, how do they influence the match result in any way, shape or form. Is this some sort of ploy to make the match relevant for the playing (or football related) staff in that if they fail to beat Arsenal they cost the club's "normal" employees thousands of pounds each? Either way, what a strange thing to do.