Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Ultimately his fault we're in this mess. Cheap players, cheap staff, cheap everything.

:clap:

For being pathetic man, no one knows where they've got you on here. One day you're praising someone the next you're criticizing...Get a grip Ronny boy, you post some good stuff at times.

Ultimately his fault we're in this mess. Cheap players, cheap staff, cheap everything.

Cheap players? yes but very good players and not paying over the odds means we have a future financially to keep us going. This is his marker now, he needs to have the balls to sack Pardew (his mate) and bring in someone decent.

Very good my arse. We've got 3 very good players at absolute most.

Cheap players? yes but very good players and not paying over the odds means we have a future financially to keep us going. This is his marker now, he needs to have the balls to sack Pardew (his mate) and bring in someone decent.

Yeah. Whether or not Pardew is sacked now is more a test of his competence than his ambition.

For being pathetic man, no one knows where they've got you on here. One day you're praising someone the next you're criticizing...Get a grip Ronny boy, you post some good stuff at times.

You what? When the fuck have I praised Mike Ashley?

Have you seen these players play? I have and last year they too apart pretty much everyone who they came across, we saw glimpses of it against Chelsea. We have a very good squad mate, we just have a shit manager.

You what? When the f*** have I praised Mike Ashley?

Wasn't talking about Pardew, although I know it was in this thread. I was more pointing out to your lash at cheap players and so on.

Have you seen these players play? I have and last year they too apart pretty much everyone who they came across, we saw glimpses of it against Chelsea. We have a very good squad mate, we just have a s*** manager.

I think we should be mid table. We are very short up front and in defence: still too small a squad.

Then we have Pardew: defends in the games when get 1 up and  have a chance of winning. Hopeless.

Surely he must realise now the amount of money he's going to lose for standing by his mate? ???

Probably (or hopefully, anyway) deliberating whether the £1m of compensation would definitely assure survival this season given how little time a new manager would have to work with the team. The raw materials are all there, but the replacement would have to be able to sort out the basics quickly/communicate to the players quickly and effectively/lift the morale and get everyone believing they're mostly international-standard players - which they are.

Very good? No.  Better than the league position? Yes.

Shouldn't be behind Sunderland, Fulham, Stoke, S'hamptom etc.

Practically every team outside the top 7 tbh, not sure why people are continuing to blame individual players when its quite obvious who is at blame.

Every single player has got worse under this morons management.

Mike do your job and sack this c*nt pls.

Guest Dontooner

Do the right thing , the man has lost the players, the fans and our many unbroken records.

As a businessman do the right thing.

Gives him a good excuse to offload our best players, he'll get good coin this time, might even cover the cost of relegation.

Krul, Cabaye, Cisse, santon, Tiote, hba, Debuchy, sissoko, Anita, Marv, goof, Mbiwa & maybe something for colo...just imagine what we could get for that lot?

That would still leave us with perch, gosling, Jonas, Obertan, Shola, Eliott, Taylor, Williamson & Haidara, who knows we might even be lucky enough to keep Simpson.

Eliott

Simo saylor willo Haidara

Gosling perch

Obertan.          Jonas

Shola. Sammy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22171365

Clubs relegated from football's top flight will receive in excess of £60m over a four-year period from next season.

The Premier League has agreed new parachute payment arrangements, although it is yet to confirm the exact figure.

Clubs relegated to the Championship currently receive £48m over four years.

:whistle:

:lol: Presumable reduction of the wage bill + fans still showing up = :memeyeah:

Liverpool along with Chelsea have carved up our team twice now to deplete us of our top men.

Carrol taken from us for the Torres swap. Ba taken from us for the Sturridge swap. He was the only one left on show today, its a pity we couldnt still have at least one of the other two.

The difference is that Liverpool are run by people who constantly lavish funds on their team and want their assets on the field of play.

We are run by people (Ashley) who is reluctant to do this and who only really want assets in the bank.

The differing policies were clear for all to see today.

This man above all else is the reason we will never have stability because he doesn't know what consistency is. Hughton was sacked for doing a decent job. Keegan constructively sacked after doing a decent job. Pardew will be allowed to take this club into the Championship. Ridiculous.

If pardew remains in a job tomorrow Ashley deserves to have his club relegated, again.

Shame the fans have to suffer along with him.

With the new parachute payments I doubt he gives two shits. Think of all the profit from selling off all our assets.

If pardew remains in a job tomorrow Ashley deserves to have his club relegated, again.

Shame the fans have to suffer along with him.

With the new parachute payments I doubt he gives two shits. Think of all the profit from selling off all our assets.

He probably thinks Carr will just assemble a better cheaper team than this one which will take us back up and keep us there.

Simply has to act. Tonight if possible.

The players have no faith in him and neither do the majority of fans. If nothing changes then we're down, simple as. We're 2 Wigan wins away from a disaster. He backed him in January but should have binned him in reality.

The compensation he needs to pay to buy out a good manager is the best money he could possibly spend. Get this cunt out ffs.