Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Yeah, I'd genuinely like to ask him and Derek why they've put finances above such an important part of Newcastle's culture. I'm not sure I'd get a reasonable answer, but still.

they've put two things in order of priority, one they care about, one they don't. it's not a new approach for ashley

How satisfied does he feel now his 5 year plan to get the club back into Europe while making the club self sufficient is close to fruition?

You need a new hobby, mate.

Is it not close?

Not in November, no.

How satisfied does he feel now his 5 year plan to get the club back into Europe while making the club self sufficient is close to fruition?

Is it not close?

You're a fucking joke.

Disappear from January 2009 to February 2011, and only reappeared recently after bailing yet again after that failure of another transfer window in August this year.

You expect people think you are anything but a two bit WUM?

To die is best compliment I could give mike ashley, he has once again taken away the enjoyment and feel good factor of supporting nufc for apparently no reason, I mean it's almost suicide considering our next fixtures and current position, why get everyone on your case now?. I can only suggest he enjoys playing devils advocate.

To die is best compliment I could give mike ashley, he has once again taken away the enjoyment and feel good factor of supporting nufc for apparently no reason, I mean it's almost suicide considering our next fixtures and current position, why get everyone on your case now?. I can only suggest he enjoys playing devils advocate.

"Sack the board" is secretly his favorite song and he's missed hearing it.

Is it not close?

You're a fucking joke.

Disappear from January 2009 to February 2011, and only reappeared recently after bailing yet again after that failure of another transfer window in August this year.

Pretty sure I've been on here plenty for the past couple of seasons.

Is it not close?

You're a fucking joke.

are you baggio? ???

Is it not close?

You're a fucking joke.

are you baggio? ???

:lol: Rumbled!

Is it not close?

You're a fucking joke.

are you baggio? ???

:lol: Rumbled!

:lol: knew there couldnt be 2 of them