Stoke City 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 31/10/11 - post-match reaction from page 52

Dave

Townsend now saying Stokes was a definite penalty, but ours was very harsh.  :frantic:

Townsend has always been a turd, and always said what he thought the TV/Radio bosses WANT him to say

No surprises he's as big a shitbag now as he's always been

Guest bimpy474

Great performances from Colo, Jonas, R.Taylor, Guthrie and Ba.

Cabaye was a little disappointing.

Cabaye wasn't, look at him off the ball, the closing down, its not just about going forward although i get your point.

By his own standards he wasn't on form today. Not like he'd turned into Amdy Faye or anything.

Dont scare me like that  :rant:

:laugh:

Absolutely superb stuff. The organisation from the back 5 is unbelievable to see. S.Taylor and Coloccini have been immense and Simpson and Taylor have stepped up. If you've got the bollocks to go to Stoke and play 2 strikers and 2 wingers then you deserve a bit of luck.

The ref gave 2 very soft penalties but if you give Stoke one for a slight push then you've got to give Newcastle one for a slight push at the other end. Both soft as shit imo but at least he was consistent I suppose.

Fucking bring on Everton now. 22 points by the end of October is magnificent. Superb stuff. :clap:

Was it me or were they allowed to take their throw ins from wherever or whatever angle they wanted.

Agreed. Absolutely unbelievable. Was 15 yards gained at times. That said, Mike Dean is forgiven everything for having the balls to make that second penalty decision

Guest bimpy474

Raylor has earnt the right to be first choice left back now, fantastic for the lad, given a chance and taken brilliantly.

"If they want to boo anyone they should boo their boss" -Demba Ba

Really? GET THE FUCK IN!

The leading question was about how important of a match it was after having been there to sign and getting a bunch of schtick off the fans tonight.