Man City vs Newcastle United - 19/11/11 - 3pm

MW

"Norwich take on Arsenal in the early kick off at Carrow Road ahead of a busy day involving Manchester City, Newcastle, Manchester Utd and a full programme of lower league fixtures. "

:smug:

Magedia! :troll:

Its weird after an international break feel like I havent seen us play for months.

It's amplified this season, considering we just want every game to come ASAP while we're doing well. :lol:

I was glad to have the break as our players looked tired as fuck against Everton.

Its weird after an international break feel like I havent seen us play for months.

It's amplified this season, considering we just want every game to come ASAP while we're doing well. :lol:

I was glad to have the break as our players looked tired as fuck against Everton.

True. Really needed the break. Also, the fact that Man City had almost every of their players on internation duty won't be the biggest help to them today.

:thup: Of course logically the break came at the right time. Doesn't mean I wanted 2 weeks of no Newcastle matches.

Me either. If we had a 2nd eleven on par with our 1st eleven like Man City do I'd never want a break ever.

We're getting there, mate. Getting there. :snod:

Guest guinness_fiend

Apologies if this has already been asked, but is the commentary for the game being broadcast on Radio Manchester (or whatever it is called) or elsewhere?  I'm stuck in work all day - ironically, in the centre of Manchester - and am not going to be able to get out to watch it at Mother Macs*.

* which is probably for the best, given I'd probably be the only Toon supporter in there and I'm not much for Saturday afternoon glassings!

Guest TheSummerOf69

:thup: Of course logically the break came at the right time. Doesn't mean I wanted 2 weeks of no Newcastle matches.

Me either. If we had a 2nd eleven on par with our 1st eleven like Man City do I'd never want a break ever.

We're getting there, mate. Getting there. :snod:

There's some great young players coming through, but I'd like to see us keep hold of more of the kind of players we've been selling to have a more robust strength in depth...

Apologies if this has already been asked, but is the commentary for the game being broadcast on Radio Manchester (or whatever it is called) or elsewhere?  I'm stuck in work all day - ironically, in the centre of Manchester - and am not going to be able to get out to watch it at Mother Macs*.

* which is probably for the best, given I'd probably be the only Toon supporter in there and I'm not much for Saturday afternoon glassings!

It's on 5 Live mate.