Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Saturday 26th November @ 3pm

Guest VaVaVoom

For what it's worth, I think we'll grind out another 1-0 win, and I really mean grind. If Newcastle score first it'll be another goal fest, but I'm backing Hernandez to score early and for us to nervously see it out.

It depends who is out injured for me, I've been feeling cheery about the game all week but have become less confident as it feels like they're dropping like flies now.

If Coloccini's out then it's a massive blow, we'll get nowt as we're plugging too many crucial gaps.  I'm very disappointed about the centre half situation, was an unbelievably shit decision not to cover ourselves in that position when we had money to spend.  Even if Colo plays tomorrow my opinion's similar, we're walking an entirely avoidable tightrope.  If he does play then I think we've an outside chance of a draw if we keep tight.  Just a shame that we can't play the likes of Tiote and have Best as an option because I'd give us an alright chance in those circumstances.

So is Colo confirmed out or are we doing our usual knee jerk panic based on some crappy website/journal report? For what it's worth, completely agree with Interpolic on our situation with centre back, shit situation to be in and one which could have been avoided. Absolute no chance without Coloccini

Seeing as I'll be outnumbered at least 10-1 by Man U fans tomorrow, if Perch is playing I am going to sit in the pub toilets and cry.

Forget the toilets, the bar is your friend. Was surrounded by about 50 of them on the 5-1 and 6-0 a few years ago. I couldn't see by full time. The football conversation with them is absolutely torturous as well, definitely the most deluded, clueless fans I have come across, by some distance. 

Going to be this team i think;

Krul

Simpson S.Taylor  Coloccini  R.Taylor

Obertan  Guthrie    Cabaye  Jonas

HBA

Ba

Subs: Harper, Gosling, Santon, Sameobi, Ameobi, Perch, Lovenkrands

Going to be this team i think;

Krul

Simpson S.Taylor  Coloccini  R.Taylor

Obertan  Guthrie    Cabaye  Jonas

HBA

Ba

Subs: Harper, Gosling, Santon, Sameobi, Ameobi, Perch, Lovenkrands

I'd play Sammy. He doesn't suffer from nerves, he's done well so far, and he's an unknown quantity whereas they know Obertan.