Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spain, Italy and Croatia.

:okay:

You deserve this s*** after a lifetime of supporting Man United. Hopefully you get f***ing bummed all over the place.

Agreed. :lol:

This is negative energy and will only result in Cabaye doing his cruciates.

Prices are fucking wild for flights to Poland man!

Wait til you see the hotel prices.

Feel a bit sorry for England getting drawn in group D (especially since their camp is in Kraków, 1300km travel awaiting for those games in Donetsk), really don't get the city-pairing for the Ukraine groups.

I wouldn´t want to get drawn into groups B or D. In group D the matches are played in Kiev and Donetsk, the distance between the two being 700km.  Group B is played in Kharkiv and Lviv, the distance between those is 1000km. Don´t know the reasons but looking at the map Donetsk and Kharkiv are next to each other and Kiev-Lviv is a much shorter travel as well so I'm not sure why those cities aren´t paired up instead.

If your team gets drawn as B3 you´d have to play your first game in Lviv then travel 1000km to watch the next game in Kharkiv and finally travel back to Lviv to watch the final game.  Similary D4 plays Donetsk-Kiev-Donetsk, seems a bit daft.

TBF which sort of knackers book a base prior to the draw? Seems daft although I'm sure it'll be a private plane all the way anyway.

Your mob have got a good draw, fancy you's to go through tbh.

Prices are fucking wild for flights to Poland man!

Wait til you see the hotel prices.

Feel a bit sorry for England getting drawn in group D (especially since their camp is in Kraków, 1300km travel awaiting for those games in Donetsk), really don't get the city-pairing for the Ukraine groups.

I wouldn´t want to get drawn into groups B or D. In group D the matches are played in Kiev and Donetsk, the distance between the two being 700km.  Group B is played in Kharkiv and Lviv, the distance between those is 1000km. Don´t know the reasons but looking at the map Donetsk and Kharkiv are next to each other and Kiev-Lviv is a much shorter travel as well so I'm not sure why those cities aren´t paired up instead.

If your team gets drawn as B3 you´d have to play your first game in Lviv then travel 1000km to watch the next game in Kharkiv and finally travel back to Lviv to watch the final game.  Similary D4 plays Donetsk-Kiev-Donetsk, seems a bit daft.

I'm sure Kiev and Donetsk are together to give people around Ukraine a chance to see Ukraine play.

HAHA ATLEAST WE QUALIFIED! WHERE THE f*** ARE NIGERIA? AT HOME, THATS WHERE.

We play again in 2013. I struggle to give a f***. Find someone else to insult, idiot.

Sorry dude, no harm meant. :(

Did you mean to offend me Sewelly?  :whatdidido: