Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Speaking of Viana he's one of our old players that if we could give some sort of youth serum that i feel would fit in well in the 4-3-3.

Nonetheless happy for him hope he gets a chances to play at the Euros will follow his progress with interest.

Spain squad announced

Porteros: Casillas, Valdés y Reina.

Defensas: Arbeloa, Juanfran, Ramos, Piqué, Albiol, Javi Martínez y Jordi Alba.

Centrocampistas: Busquets, Xabi Alonso, Xavi, Iniesta, Cazorla, Silva, Mata, Cesc, Pedro y Navas.

Delanteros: Llorente, Torres y Negredo

No Adrian or Soldado for Torres and Negredo is laughable  :lol:

But iam not suprised as much as VDB is a legend his team selection has always been awful and that doesnt look like changing any time soon.

Said it for while now and i feel this tournament might be a step too far for Spain, Forward line is awful ( Llorente aside who will ride the bench anyway) and defense is extremely unproven.

Spain squad announced

Porteros: Casillas, Valdés y Reina.

Defensas: Arbeloa, Juanfran, Ramos, Piqué, Albiol, Javi Martínez y Jordi Alba.

Centrocampistas: Busquets, Xabi Alonso, Xavi, Iniesta, Cazorla, Silva, Mata, Cesc, Pedro y Navas.

Delanteros: Llorente, Torres y Negredo

I can remotely see the case for Torres but Negredo :lol:

Pleased to see Pedro back, though. He was great in La Copa final and if he really picks up his form, he'll be a great asset and bring goals, something this squad lacks in painful amounts.

And nobody over here counts on winning it, there's a reason no European team has ever won 3 major tournaments in a row. But we want to do well, of course.

Really don't think Spain will win it either.

Spain it is, then.

:lol:

I've been liking the Germans' odds for some time. But they looked none too great against the Swiss on Saturday. Without the Bayern players tbf.

Spain it is, then.

I've been liking the Germans' odds for some time. But they looked none too great against the Swiss on Saturday. Without the Bayern players tbf.

Spain, neither Germany will win it.

It'll be between Portugal, France and England.

Spain it is, then.

Righto.

Spain it is, then.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

won't get out the group, man.

I like the look of Portugal's team (on paper). But isn't that always the way. They'll do well to get out of their group, but there's no reason they can't be a surprise package imo.

Have a feeling Poland could surprise a few people, too.

And as for no Soldado... :lol: